Where to get Verbatim DVD+R DL discs in downtown Toronto?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by electroshock, Sep 18, 2009.

1. electroshock macrumors 6502a

electroshock

Hi, going to head out to the fine city of Toronto for the weekend shortly, and wanted to burn my backed-up-to-an-image-file Snow Leopard file to a DVD.

I've got a mid-2007 C2D 17" MBP (3,1) running 10.6.1 with a Matshita UJ-85J DVD burner but can only burn dual layer with +R media and I know Verbatim makes the best and most reliable of the readily available DVD+R DL discs.

So my question is... where can I get blank Verbatim +R DL DVD discs in the downtown Toronto area? I'm not too familiar with good places with a decent inventory of computer-related supplies in Ontario, especially for something this specific. I'd be in the Eaton Centre area though can go just about anywhere that public transportation goes. Have car and will be driving up from Buffalo. Any help or pointers would be much appreciated.

2. heehee macrumors 68020

heehee

Futureshop, the Canadian version of bestbuy, should have it. There is one right across the street from eaton centre. Dundas and yonge northeast corner. Go to futureshop.ca to check. I'm on my iPhone.

3. = bluntman = macrumors regular

You can try the Futureshop or Best Buy locations near the Eaton Centre in the Yonge & Dundas area. There are several computer stores on College, between Spadina and Bathurst which is north and west of the Eaton Centre.

4. electroshock thread starter macrumors 6502a

electroshock