Which accounting software is best? MYOB/Business Accountz...?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Hayleyn, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Hayleyn macrumors newbie

Hi,
    I've just got a new iMac, run a small limited company and am VAT registered, based in the UK...just wondering which accounting software is best? There doesn't seem to be many reviews on the web so thought I'd ask if anyone might have tried the above or have any recommendations/suggestions etc, any advice would be great!

2. accountz macrumors newbie

Hi Hayley, I am a bit biased I'm afraid, having founded the British company that wrote and develops Business Accountz :) However, no one else has replied so I thought I would.

There are 3 versions of Business Accountz. In a nut shell:
    1. Basic: This is what we call pure bookkeeping. You can organise and analyse your sales and expenses, do your VAT (it's just 1 click of the mouse), and see your profit and loss and bank balances.
    2. Professional: This adds customer tracking and invoicing to the mix
    3. Enterprise: Adds supplier tracking and purchase orders

Please do telephone us on 0800 5999740 (landline 01354 691650) and we will be happy to give you a live demo, or just to discuss what you need.

3. smilinmonki666 macrumors regular

Hi accountz,

Is there a trial available for this? I would be interested in the Basic version but need to trial this first.

4. accountz macrumors newbie

Hi, yes there is. We also run a free 12 week bookkeeping course on AccountingForEveryone.com and if you do that you can get a 90 day trial to go along with the course. There is also the standard 30 day trial direct from accountz.com on the front page.