Which band(s) should I get for my new Stainless Steel Apple Watch?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by zooby, Oct 18, 2015.

1. zooby, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  2. GoldenDust Suspended

GoldenDust

My second band was. . . *Drum Roll*

The Apple Milanese Loop! I love it, it feels great and I have worn it ever since I picked it up.

3. nicho macrumors 68000

i'm intrigued; you say you have small wrists, but are considering the leather loops - you got the 42mm then?

4. zooby, Oct 18, 2015

zooby thread starter macrumors 6502a

5. GoldenDust Suspended

GoldenDust

I have very small wrists and so the Milanese loop is the perfect band for me, after a while, it feels like it's not even there. You'll be very happy with it! My fiancé hates it since it ripped his beard when my wrist was near it though! Whoopsie!

6. nicho macrumors 68000

i must have been thrown off by you saying you have small wrists - i'm guessing they aren't really that small if the 42 doesn't look big.

i assume you've tried on all the combinations then! I found the milanese made the watch look bigger than other bands, and the 42 didn't feel right for some reason. the leather loop was fantastic, but i can't see one being appropriate for me for a few years (young baby and another on the way, and living in a very rainy place) - i don't want to worry about getting my arms wet! ruling that out, and because i liked the milanese i went for the 38mm.

it may just be me, but every band seems to make the watch itself look different somehow. and the finish of the cases; holding a sport next to a stainless steel it's hard to believe they're the same shape and size - the shininess makes it look boxier somehow to me.

the milanese is my favourite band, i think, although you say you orded SS with black sports band... aren't they the space black ones? they might look odd with the apple milanese loop

7. zooby, Oct 19, 2015

zooby thread starter macrumors 6502a