Which color 6 are you getting

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thadoggfather, Aug 10, 2014.

1. thadoggfather macrumors 604

thadoggfather

2. Gathomblipoob macrumors 68040

Gathomblipoob

Depends on what colors Apple announces since we don't know for sure yet.

3. juanrp macrumors 6502a

juanrp

Whichever has a white face.....I haven't decided if I want a black apple product yet, I might just play it safe and go with which ever phone has the white face. (Probably the gold and silver, then I'll have to choose from that)

I think it'll come down to the moment where I hold the phone in my hand, then I'll decide.

The black is different, the last black device I had was the iPod touch 2G, maybe I'll change it up.
    The silver is nice and sleek, all my devices are white/silver, might change it up.
    The gold is nice and subtle, I'll get it if I determine I am tired of the silver.

I have time to think....not a lot though.

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

5. mjschabow macrumors 65816

If the black one has a silver ring on the home button, I'll go with that one.

6. eric3312 macrumors 6502

This decision is so difficult for me and I don't know why.

1. I'd love to get the gold, but every clear case that would show it off either turns yellow, or is hard, slippery plastic. Also, gold isn't a neutral to what's on the screen. You'll have the gold ring below and it might look weird depending on your wallpaper.

2. Black is very nice, but it's a little more plain than the others. If I get the black I will most certainly put a black case on it, so it will look even plainer. However, I do like less distraction on the front with the bezels.

3. Silver is a happy medium but I would like to have a clear, easy to grip, case that won't yellow. Since I haven't found one, it would get put in a case and wouldn't show its beauty.

I currently have a space grey iPhone 5s and I HAD the Silver iPhone 5s at launch (now my wife's).

Does anyone else have a lot of trouble deciding? I'm a loser for posting all this I know. Lol

7. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

8. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

going from a white/silver 5 to the darkest/blackest color there is. i miss black. never going back to white!

9. sunking101 macrumors 603

sunking101

I'm still bored of black phones, and gold is gnarly IMO, so a white/silver arrangement for me please.

10. mjschabow macrumors 65816

Have you ever tried the Caudabe Veil clear case? That one works really well and has never turned yellow on me.

11. SpasticPat macrumors 6502

SpasticPat

I have a white iPhone 5 now, will probably go with black though.

12. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

13. Meister Suspended

Meister

14. CEmajr macrumors 601

Black if they make one that actually looks black this time. If it's another ugly space grey color then I'll opt for the gold again.

15. GoingDark macrumors 6502

I've always had black iPhones. My current phone is an HTC One though, and I love how the aluminum matches the colour of my MacBook Pro perfectly, so I'm considering silver for the iPhone 6. My only concern is the white face, really - I feel it's a bit feminine. I wish they had one with a silver back and black front...

16. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

Have a black/space gray now and will be sticking with black until they make a white version that looks decent at least. This white/silver white/gold looks hideous to me.

17. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Gold if Black, Gold, and Silver are the only options. I'm hoping for more choices though.

18. iDuel macrumors 6502a

iDuel

I've always been partial to the black/space grey design, so it's pretty safe to say that I will go for the black/space grey again for the iPhone 6.

19. makerleone macrumors regular

makerleone

i have space grey iPhone 5s its looks really great so want iPhone 6 in black color.

20. AndreaTa macrumors regular

21. Pluto88888 macrumors regular

22. Azzin macrumors 68040

I've got a white/silver 5S currently and I'm planning to get the same in the i6, but it obviously depends on which colours it's actually available in.

23. taedouni macrumors 65816

I had a black iPhone 5/5s so I plan on mixing it up this time around. Not sure if I want gold or silver. I'm a guy so I may just go with silver but meh. I've seen quite a few dudes with gold.

24. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

If apple holds true to the pattern, releasing only white/black then I'd say black but at this stage I'll wait and see what they do.