Which color 6 are you getting

juanrp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2014
Florida
Whichever has a white face.....I haven't decided if I want a black apple product yet, I might just play it safe and go with which ever phone has the white face. (Probably the gold and silver, then I'll have to choose from that)

I think it'll come down to the moment where I hold the phone in my hand, then I'll decide.

The black is different, the last black device I had was the iPod touch 2G, maybe I'll change it up.
The silver is nice and sleek, all my devices are white/silver, might change it up.
The gold is nice and subtle, I'll get it if I determine I am tired of the silver.

I have time to think....not a lot though.

mjschabow

macrumors 68030
Dec 25, 2013
If the black one has a silver ring on the home button, I'll go with that one.

eric3312

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
This decision is so difficult for me and I don't know why.

1. I'd love to get the gold, but every clear case that would show it off either turns yellow, or is hard, slippery plastic. Also, gold isn't a neutral to what's on the screen. You'll have the gold ring below and it might look weird depending on your wallpaper.

2. Black is very nice, but it's a little more plain than the others. If I get the black I will most certainly put a black case on it, so it will look even plainer. However, I do like less distraction on the front with the bezels.

3. Silver is a happy medium but I would like to have a clear, easy to grip, case that won't yellow. Since I haven't found one, it would get put in a case and wouldn't show its beauty.

I currently have a space grey iPhone 5s and I HAD the Silver iPhone 5s at launch (now my wife's).

Does anyone else have a lot of trouble deciding? I'm a loser for posting all this I know. Lol

sunking101

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2013
I'm still bored of black phones, and gold is gnarly IMO, so a white/silver arrangement for me please.

mjschabow

macrumors 68030
Dec 25, 2013
This decision is so difficult for me and I don't know why.

1. I'd love to get the gold, but every clear case that would show it off either turns yellow, or is hard, slippery plastic. Also, gold isn't a neutral to what's on the screen. You'll have the gold ring below and it might look weird depending on your wallpaper.

2. Black is very nice, but it's a little more plain than the others. If I get the black I will most certainly put a black case on it, so it will look even plainer. However, I do like less distraction on the front with the bezels.

3. Silver is a happy medium but I would like to have a clear, easy to grip, case that won't yellow. Since I haven't found one, it would get put in a case and wouldn't show its beauty.

I currently have a space grey iPhone 5s and I HAD the Silver iPhone 5s at launch (now my wife's).

Does anyone else have a lot of trouble deciding? I'm a loser for posting all this I know. Lol
Have you ever tried the Caudabe Veil clear case? That one works really well and has never turned yellow on me.

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Black if they make one that actually looks black this time. If it's another ugly space grey color then I'll opt for the gold again.

GoingDark

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2013
I've always had black iPhones. My current phone is an HTC One though, and I love how the aluminum matches the colour of my MacBook Pro perfectly, so I'm considering silver for the iPhone 6. My only concern is the white face, really - I feel it's a bit feminine. I wish they had one with a silver back and black front...

EM2013

macrumors 68000
Sep 2, 2013
Have a black/space gray now and will be sticking with black until they make a white version that looks decent at least. This white/silver white/gold looks hideous to me.

iDuel

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2011
Greece/USA
I've always been partial to the black/space grey design, so it's pretty safe to say that I will go for the black/space grey again for the iPhone 6.

Azzin

macrumors 601
Jun 23, 2010
London, England.
I've got a white/silver 5S currently and I'm planning to get the same in the i6, but it obviously depends on which colours it's actually available in.

taedouni

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2011
California
I had a black iPhone 5/5s so I plan on mixing it up this time around. Not sure if I want gold or silver. I'm a guy so I may just go with silver but meh. I've seen quite a few dudes with gold.

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
If apple holds true to the pattern, releasing only white/black then I'd say black but at this stage I'll wait and see what they do.