Which Ebay/SPECK/ INCASE do you have that bests hide your scratches on your MBP?!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iPink, Apr 21, 2012.

1. iPink macrumors newbie

Hi there,

Im going to get down to business and say that myself and others may have OCD after finding a scratch on their beloved macbook pro. The one day that I do not have my see-thru speck case on. BAM found a scratch... I have tried finding solutions on how to remove the small scratch but Im pretty sure I will make it worse.. So I will just have to cover it up! the current case I have is the Speck see-thru in pink, but I had it since day one when I purchased my MBP. I think it is time to get a new one.

Now, what do you guys have that work best in hiding the scratches?? I am willing to purchase another one that best hides the scratches and I am debating between the INCASE satin finish or just a solid color from ebay (Hong Kong) after owning the speck case, I noticed that the tabs break off easily and after forking over $60 I dont want to make the same mistake again.

Or if you guys found other alternatives in diminishing a scratch, please let me know!

Thanks everyone for your help

2. Sammi :) macrumors member

I just use the black Speck SeeThru Satin case. It's lovely. Feels nice, looks nice. You can't see any marks on my MacBook because it's black and the Apple logo still shines through. I think it looks really classy and professional. :)

3. mfuchs88 macrumors 6502

If you bought your speck within a year, email them to tell them your clips broke off and they'll replace it free of charge, shipping and all. :)

4. user418 macrumors 6502a

user418

I don't have any scratches because I am somewhat fanatical about taking care of my stuff. I also use the Incase Perforated Hardshell case in black on my MBP? Besides the protection the Apple logo looks cool shining through the perforations.