I'm a switcher who waited a month for the news yesterday and now I am more confused about what I should do than ever. I'm hoping someone in this forum will help me out with some advice. Prior to the news, I was all set to buy the 15" FP Superdrive. Now, I can only get one through companies like Mac Warehouse because Apple is not offering the 15" FP with the Superdrive. I would love to have the new 17" but can't afford the $1800 since I want to buy a Canon ZR45MC MiniDV Camcorder also, and this would put me way over budget. Mac Warehouse offers the 15" FP Superdrive, with basically the same specs as the new 15" that only has the Combo Drive. As far as I can tell, the only difference would be in software. The new machine will have all the updates for the iLife applications, and this could be remedied with paying $12.95 (I think) for the upgrade. If I go the MacWarehouse route, will I really be missing out by not getting the 1Ghz G4, the extra video memory, the GeForce4 versus the GeForce2? Getting a 60 versus 80 gig hard drive does not bother me because I plan on getting an external drive down the road anyway. Also, I don't care about the Airport and Bluetooth stuff. Thanks!