Which iPhone 5 has the same color of back aluminium as MacBooks?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iSomebody, Sep 19, 2012.

1. iSomebody macrumors newbie

As the title says:

Which iPhone 5 has the same color of back aluminium as MacBooks? (black or white?)

Kind regards

2. alvse macrumors regular

alvse

3. iSomebody thread starter macrumors newbie

Is the metal around the iPhone 5 the same color as the metal on back? (in both cases, black and white).

Again, kind regards :)

4. Lindsford macrumors 6502a

Not to be a dick, but L2Google.

5. TheMacBookPro macrumors 68020

TheMacBookPro

You don't even have to Google it. What's wrong with just going to Apple.com and looking for yourself?

6. iSomebody thread starter macrumors newbie

I was googlin' but didn't find the answer I wanted, so?

7. braddels macrumors member

braddels

yes it is. black has black surround, white has silver

8. MacWorld78, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012

MacWorld78 macrumors member

Too bad, I can't have both however I'm getting a black :eek:

Somehow I wish Apple would do this...

Black on the front and the silver should be at the back/side edge - in that way it will look similar to MacBook Pro

White just looks excellent in overall :D

9. TheMacBookPro macrumors 68020

TheMacBookPro

Just going to Apple.com would answer one part of your question, as it clearly shows a black iPhone 5 with a black bezel smack bang on the front page.

Then once you click into the main iPhone page, you can either scroll down to see a white iPhone 5 with a silver bezel, or click into Design (that sounds reasonable, to click into Design to see the design of the phone, right?) and scroll down, where you will see a white iPhone 5 with a silver bezel.

As for the color of the back: Clicking into the main iPhone page shows you a black iPhone 5 with a black aluminum back. Then clicking into Design and scrolling down, you will see the silver aluminum back of the white iPhone 5, clear as day.

'so', you should have been able to find this information within 30 seconds by heading into the Apple website. You could have googled 'white iPhone 5 back' and gotten your answer even quicker. 'so', you should learn to Google, or learn common sense and go to the manufacturer's website for information, and only post if you can't find what you want there.

10. iSomebody thread starter macrumors newbie

iPhone 4 and 4s was black and white only (no adnotation about metal color) iPhone 5 has no adnotation about that if the color of metal on back and around is the same.

11. TheMacBookPro macrumors 68020

TheMacBookPro

...your point is? Of course both the white/black 4/4S had a silver bezel. What does that have to do with the fact that there are plenty of pictures on Apple's own website that would answer your questions in under a minute?

12. gopnick macrumors regular

Yes, the OP could have found the info elsewhere.

But why do we have to be such d***s around here these days? Jeez. If the post bothers you that much, ignore it.

13. phearx macrumors regular

How about just using your eyes and looking at a picture, it's not as if any of us have seen the phone in person.