Which iPhone do you use?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TacticalDesire, Jan 21, 2013.

1. TacticalDesire macrumors 68020

TacticalDesire

Which iPhone are you using and how long do you plan on hanging on to it? Are you happy with the specs, OS, camera, storage options .etc and finally, do you plan on upgrading to the 5S providing its just a spec bump like the 3GS and 4S.

I personally chose a different device for my next phone. But the was my personal choice. I still really like iOS and have a few iOS devices to keep a foot in the door at the apple camp but I decided I want something different for a phone.

2. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

Just got the iPhone 5 today. As usual, I will keep it for 20 months until I am eligible to upgrade again.

3. Agent-P macrumors 68030

Agent-P

I was using an iPhone 4S until this past November. I was happy with the hardware. I didn't see a real reason to upgrade to the 5 before my upgrade was available. However the reason I switched from it was because of iOS. I picked up a WP8 device to use in the mean time until iOS pulls me back. Here's to hoping iOS 7 does something truly magical. (I kept my 4S just in case this does happen)

I would say if you're happy with the 4S, then don't upgrade to the 5. Unless you really want the bigger screen and metal back, you're current phone will work. The 4S is still an amazing device. Save your upgrade and wait for the next iPhone. As I said, I kept my 4S because I didn't feel the need to upgrade to the 5.

4. Beeplance macrumors 65816

Beeplance

Using an iPhone 3GS on iOS 6.0.1, in near-perfect condition.

Planning to use it until it disintegrates. I don't need any other function other than what my 3GS can provide me.:)

5. 7thson macrumors 6502a

7thson

I've been using a 4s since September. It's my first iPhone and I don't see myself replacing it until it dies. I expect that to be awhile and I know I can swap out the battery when that time comes. I just hope that time comes before the internals break down. I am very happy with it but I'm not a power user. I just like not carrying around a dumb phone and an IPod touch anymore.

6. kylera macrumors 65816

kylera

I bought a 4S sometime around Thanksgiving last year, and I intend on using this until it breaks down.

In fact, if I have a friend heading to the US next year, I'm going to ask him to buy me an unlocked 4S there for me.

My smartphone needs are not that intense and I don't see the need for LTE any time soon - I will only move to LTE if providers in Korea will cease support for 3G.

7. AbyssImpact macrumors 6502a