Resolved Which SIM to use in Germany?

trophynuts

macrumors member
Original poster
May 25, 2011
I'm going to Germany next week. I'm suppose to pick up my VZW I5 today. Which Nano Sims are people using in Germany , vodaphone? . For prepaid? This will be my first time doing this so bare with me. Thanks in advance for the help.

Last edited:

inselstudent

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2012
I'm going to Germany next week. I'm suppose to pick up my VZW I5 today. Which Nano Sims are people using in Germany , vodaphone? . For prepaid? This will be my first time doing this so bare with me. Thanks in advance for the help.
The iPhone here is offered by many carriers, o2, Vodafone, t-mobile, E-Plus. Actually you could try any of them. However, I'm not sure if any actually offers Nano-SIMs without a contract yet...

Comment

martiansoldier

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2010
Research the plans offered by the carriers there and pick one. Buy a prepaid SIM and cut it to size. Templates are available on the internet.

Comment

trophynuts

macrumors member
Original poster
May 25, 2011
thanks for all of the replies. I bought a VodaFone pre paid nano sim this week and it works perfectly. The data part kind of sucks. Only got 200mb worth but the rest seems to do the job. It's nice being able to call people back in the states from my phone while i'm out and about.

the nano sim was 25 euro.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.