Hello guys. I really need your help. I describe my situation at the moment and then how it happened. I have a white macbook unibody model A1342. It doesn't power on and the adapter doesn't turn green anymore. At the moment I've found a way to power on. Pressing the SMC buttons on the keyboard and then pressing the power button on his own for a few seconds. And then press it again quickly. The fan heater unfortunately runs fast and never cools down. How did it happen. My trackpad wasn't working properly, it was too heavy. So as watched in a youtube video, I had to loose the screw below after removing the battery. So I turned off the mac, I opened the back of it and I unplugged the battery. In the moment I was unplugging the connector it appeared a little sparkle nearby on the logic board. As soon as I put everything back and I tried to power on the mac, the situation above happened. What do you think happened? Is the logic board burned? Is the magsafe board? Obviously the second would be cheaper to replace. If it's the logic board, do you think it can be repaired, or only replaced? Please let me know. Your help would be much appreciated.