White male Rapist gets off even with video footage.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by cfedu, Feb 7, 2016.

1. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rushed-past-film-star-rush-hour.html#comments
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/year-long-nightmare-artist-cleared-7328837

When will women get justice, we should always just believe the victim. Who cares if the CCTV Camera just showed them passing and making half a seconds of contact. A woman's feeling were hurt and Justice should have been served. I have seen the tv show The Flash, so I know a Meta human could pull off a rape in half a second in front of hundreds of people. Did they ever think to test the rapist for superhuman powers?

2. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

She needs to be charged. It's odd that feminists don't go after women that outright make false sexual assault claims.

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

4. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

Absolutely!
    We cant let men stop time and assault on a whim!
    And we have to go after the conspirators in the CCTV booths!
    Make sexagenarians sane! er SAFE! (yes, sexagenarians is real word. )

5. cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

upload_2016-2-8_0-13-23.png

If this is the quality of the cases that lead to prosecutions, it make me wonder that the 98 people who "will walk free" have all been falsely accused. How did the Crown even bring this to trial trail, the only thing that this will do is bring more doubt to REAL victims. I can accept that the false accuser was most probably mentally ill or retarded, but there is no excuse for what the prosecutor did.

6. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

If it were this guy
    [​IMG]
    then she would have a legit case.

7. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

When men claim they screwd a drink girl how many men beat him up?

8. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

Right most woman lie about being raped it is like a hobby or something.

9. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

When women claim they screwd a drink man how many women beat her up?

10. cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

With only 2 of 100 cases that lead to conviction and if this case is representative of the 3 of 100 that lead to prosecution, than yes your statement would be a logical conclusion.

11. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

Bull and you know it. But hey if it makes you feel better to hate on woman you won't be alone here.

12. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

Most women would be smart enough not to brag about it. Men tend to think it is cool.

13. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    What exactly is your point with this thread, CF?

14. cfedu, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2016

cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

Do you have any evidence to support any claims that you have made?

I don't know how many are false and neither do you, no one knows. But if this is the caliber of the cases that lead to prosecution, I think we should be even more skeptical of all accusations.

15. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Ok. How many men have told you about it?

16. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Most drunk people have sex with other drunk people.

17. cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

The point is to show how media has not called out feminists on the fake rape culture hysteria. With malicious prosecutions like this and others it only hurts both the real victims of rape and the falsely accused.

I know you don't think that the regressive left is a problem, but it is the biggest problem we face. It's a bigger problem than crazy Christians and crazy muslims.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 7, 2016 ---
    Do you think men are intellectually inferior? Your male hate is showing again, might be time to have another #killallmen

18. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

It's certainly an example of something that's gone terribly arwy. The last thing you should do is assume someone saying they've been raped is a liar, then expect them convince you otherwise. One incredibly vindictive and/or crazy woman that managed to drag an obviously false case into court does not a precedence make.

The police should do the same thing they do for any accusation. Take a neutral stance, and look at the evidence.

19. cfedu, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2016

cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

I agree, but the prosecutor brought this to trial, that is the problem, just like the Duke lacrosse prosecutor. When government is involved is persecuting innocent people I have a really big problem.

The hatred for white men by feminist is getting out of control, just take Sweden. If this article from Sweden is true, we have a big problem

https://www.barritrad.com/swedish-feminists-please-dont-protect-us-get-raped-immigrants/

The more fake campus rape hysteria there is, men will participate less in higher eduction. Feminist are trying everything to hurt men. Soon universities will be safe zones without any men.

Just in my city of toronto this past week or so, a Men's issues group was prevented from forming because of feminist.
    http://theeyeopener.com/2016/01/mens-issues-group-fails-to-get-ratified/

Look what Gloria Steinem and Madeleine Albright have said this past week about Clinton.

20. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

21. cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

Yes that is why I said

22. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

That front page alone would make me doubt it outright. That and the fact that, barring the clinically insane, no woman on the face of the earth would be okay with be raped, provided it's by some ethnic minority or refugee.

23. cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

I thought the same, I tried to find other sources. All I could find was a lot of discussions from various sites, none of them have claimed that it was fake. This would not be the first time false information had been spread, just look what happened when the media claimed Elliot Rodgers was a prominent MRA.

24. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

I don't ever remember the mainstream media claiming Elliot Rodgers being associated with the MRA movement. The only thing I recall, other than the fact he was greatly disturbed, was that he was involved in some Pick Up Groups for a while, and even they were a little creeped by him.

25. cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

It was a widespread then and to this day.

there are numerous others examples, it all started with the dailykos

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/anne-theriault-/elliot-rodger-shooting_b_5386818.html?just_reloaded=1
    http://m.dailykos.com/story/2014/05...g-was-influenced-by-the-Men-s-Rights-Movement
    http://mic.com/articles/89905/what-...-why-we-need-to-stamp-out-misogyny#.ApaCYh015
    http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rs-california-shooting-mental-health-misogyny