White or Black iPhone 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iDannyxD, Sep 23, 2012.

1. iDannyxD macrumors member

Which color do you think looks better?
    Does the white one look cheap looking compared to the black?

2. ann713 macrumors 65816

3. iDannyxD thread starter macrumors member

I know its my own preference, I'm looking at other peoples opinions on there choice as well?

4. ann713 macrumors 65816

White, for that clean classic 'Apple' look. Black, for a sleek look, and the screen also blends in better for viewing purposes (it's not as distracting). As for me, I've always purchased white as a first choice. :)

5. dmelgar macrumors 68000

I've debated this too much.
    They both look gorgeous. The black is a neat slate, but it is prone to chipping the finish off especially on the edges. At first I hadn't seen any phones that didn't have some scuffing, but I've since seen some that look perfect, so it is possible. The perfect ones were demo phones at an Apple store with VERY heavy use, so it must be pretty rugged.

The white is awesome. To me it doesn't look cheap at all. The worst thing about it is that it looks like the white iPhone 4/4s. The edge glistens in the light making it seem almost jewel like. The back is mostly aluminum, like the Macbooks. Overall, I don't think the phone seems girly at all. Its really good looking. I generally think the white looks more cheerful. I've had black Android phones for years and wanted a change.

6. imazu macrumors regular

i prefer black and I have the black 4s.
    reason? i just prefer it over white i guess. they look pretty but it's not just me I guess. :D

7. Defender2010 macrumors 68030

Defender2010

This thread is about iPhone 4S not iPhone 5! :confused: