Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Helixc0de

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 23, 2011
What color phone should I get. I want the one that will hide scratches the best and will look the best. Give me your opinions!

madmonkeys

macrumors member
Dec 15, 2009
I can't decide either. Someone needs to start a white and black pic threads cuz the black one seems different in every picture

midtownhd

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2012
It used to be white for the 4 and 4s, but the new black metal back looks so good in 5.
so black, def.

Shasta McNasty

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2010
Southern Cali
Is the color of your mom.

2zhnq68.gif

tigerfan41

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
Sticking with white, it's been my color of choice for my last 2 iPhones. And I'm not a fan of the two tone black iPhone 5 design....white just looks better to me.

Matthew9559

macrumors 6502a
Apr 7, 2007
Cleveland, OH
I was all ready to get a white iPhone this time around until they were unveiled on Wednesday. I hate the two tone of the white, looks horrible imo. The black on the other hand looks quite nice. I am sure others will disagree with me though. :D

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden

Hahahahahah.. Oh god, you just made my morning.

OnT: White. Hides scratches. Clean colour. Freshhhhh:)

I was all ready to get a white iPhone this time around until they were unveiled on Wednesday. I hate the two tone of the white, looks horrible imo. The black on the other hand looks quite nice. I am sure others will disagree with me though. :D

Disagree.

penajmz

macrumors 68040
Sep 11, 2008
New York City

I agree. Have a white 4s and now ready for a black 5. Looks amazing.

THE BG 86

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2008
im struggling and running out of time deciding!!

but leaning black as my ipad 3 is white....but i've had my i4 in black for over 2 years and love my wife's 4s in white... ugh idk

McBeats

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2007
erf
im struggling and running out of time deciding!!

but leaning black as my ipad 3 is white....but i've had my i4 in black for over 2 years and love my wife's 4s in white... ugh idk

I know exactly how ur feelin right now.... I think I just decided, gonna go with white.... never had white before so LEEGGGOOOO!

JayDude132

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2010
Does anyone know if the Apple logo on the back of the black phone is going to be chrome again? In all the photos online it looks like the apple is going to be black, but i imagine it is hard to make something look chrome in photos so i wasnt sure. I dont have a preference either way, just simply curious if anyone happens to know if the apple logo will be chrome or black on the black ip5.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.