White Sports Band: Does it stay looking new?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Wallabe, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Wallabe macrumors 6502a

I ordered the SS with black sports band. So far, I love the band. I made an order for a white and a blue. I'm wondering if anyone out there with a white sports band if their bands have stubborn dirt or black marks on them that's difficult to clean?

I clean my black sports band just about daily with soap and the watch case with rubbing alcohol. I exercise for hours a day and I don't like my wrist itchy.

It's probably too soon, but I'm wondering if black marks sticks to it from normal daily wearing and bumps, or if over time, will it turn yellowish.

2. LxTxNx macrumors 6502

LxTxNx

White never stays white on anything. I've seen videos online where the white sport band gets drenched in red wine, mustard, ketchup and peanut butter and it didn't stain it. But one thing I've learned is that white always eventually turns yellowish.

3. robaroo macrumors regular

i don't know man. i've had the white rubber apple case on my iphone 6 plus for six months and it's still pretty bright white.

4. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

Yes means yes and everything else means no.

5. LxTxNx macrumors 6502

LxTxNx

Yeah if anyone can make white stay white, Apple can!

6. Smurphy Gherkin macrumors regular

Mine is spotless 6 days in. But we are only talking 6 days. I'm not sure anybody knows for sure yet.

You better believe I am paranoid about banging this against anything, and keeping it away from grease etc.

Thinking of ordering a black strap.