Who else has been getting annoyed at scrolling in Safari in Lion?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by TMRaven, Jul 22, 2011.

1. TMRaven macrumors 68020

TMRaven

Maybe my experiences have been a rare case, but the scrolling in Lion with Safari has been extremely inconsistent so far. For starters, I love the new back/forward animations it has, but whenever I find myself switching windows, half the time I try to scroll on a certain window or back/forward on it, the operating system applies that scrolling on my previous window or on very rare instances-- all my safari windows. I'm also witnessing a good amount of the times where it gives the bump animation for when you scroll to the very top or bottom of a webpage, it gets stuck until you start scrolling with the mouse again, when it's supposed to bump itself back to the bordering top and bottom of a page, not continue to display the 'background' of its animation. I hope the problem gets solved in a timely fashion.

2. basher macrumors 6502

basher

No troubles here. Both the Magic Mouse and Magic Track Pad have been flawless in Safari.

3. TMRaven thread starter macrumors 68020

TMRaven

It might be an issue between better touch tool and lion, as I've never had this problem in snow leopard.