Who else is scheduled for today but phone is across country?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chloe625, Jun 23, 2010.

1. chloe625 macrumors newbie

As of 3:22am, my phone has departed Memphis. It hasn't been seen since. Oddly it still shows estimated delivery today before 10:30am. I'm in northern New England. Anyone else in the same boat?

2. gts197 macrumors regular

I'm in northern Jersey and it says it departed Memphis at 3:01am. I have an estimated delivery for 10:30 am today.

3. deimos256 macrumors 6502a

FL here, last seen leaving TN at 3am, says its on track for before 12. Maybe the info isnt being updated because its moving at a super special urgency level :rolleyes:

4. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

Mine says it left Newark NJ at around 3:30AM and it's not too far off from Harrisburg PA :D. I took off for today but I'm not getting my hopes up.

5. jediistar macrumors 6502

Where are you in Florida, Im in the Palm Beach area and its says destination sorting facility at the airport...its 8:30am :-(

6. deimos256 macrumors 6502a

Im in daytona, still says left memphis at 3

7. ChiliBlue macrumors 6502

Same here. Left Memphis at 3am and supposed to deliver by 10:30 today.

8. LouPerseghin macrumors newbie

I'm in Rhode Island. Departed Memphis at 3:40 am. No word since.

9. chloe625 thread starter macrumors newbie

My phone just arrived!!! Even though the last update on the FedEx tracking is still: Departed FedEx location - MEMPHIS, TN

So there is hope for those whose status isn’t “out for delivery”.

10. amart26 macrumors member

Mine says departed Indy at 4:58 and I'm suppose to get it before 3, but the FedEx man usually comes within the next hour or so, so there's only hope the dude speeds.

11. fuzion macrumors 6502

Mine went from Texas to Memphis.. left @ 3 AM.. I'm in California

12. Prolif1k macrumors 6502

Get your hopes up!

My tracking for all 3 of my phones still say Departed FedEx location in Indianapolis at 4:52 AM. I live in Reading, PA, which is an hour east of Philadelphia. I was pretty hopeless for today but guess what? My FedEx lady just delivered all 3 of my phones!!!!

Do not worry about your tracking, because I thought my situation was far more desperate than any of yours!

13. LarzStarz macrumors member

Mine is still in Indianapolis, and scheduled for delivery in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area in 2 hours. I'm thinking it's not coming in time.

14. noobinator macrumors 601

Mine says it's still in Alaska and I'm in Socal. Says it will be delivered today.
    :(

15. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

Mine spent all yesterday in Newark then flew to Memphis late last night and left Memphis for somewhere.....at 3am and has not been seen since

I doubt I will get it today in DC

16. eekcat macrumors 6502a

Mine is scheduled for today by 3pm to Los Angeles, but it's still in fort worth.

17. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Excellent, as mine left Memphis yesterday evening at 4p and that's the last I've heard of it. I'm not sure what to do since the wife wants to go out to breakfast.

For those of you who use RSS readers you can keep track of your package at boxoh.com. Put in your tracking number and then there is a link on the left side that says RSS. Plug that URL into your favorite reader (Reeder for me) and you'll get updates.

18. i.phone4 macrumors member

I don't have a tracking number, and my order is still "in progress". Even though I ordered it early that morning of pre orders. Oh well, maybe i'll get mine today!

19. FortWorthMac macrumors 6502a

+1.

Left Indy at 0446 for God knows where and I'm in Fort Worth. Called FedEx and they were really no help, basically reading to me what I was reading on the tracking site myself.

20. eekcat macrumors 6502a

My last scan (to Los Angeles) was a scan around 8pm in forth worth. Called fedex, who said that a thunderstorm delayed the plane, and will likely delay my delivery. :(

21. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

I got the "Delivery on 23rd" email, but last update was it left Newark last night at 6:45PM. I'm in DC, which is 3 hours away, so I'm pretty sure they could have gotten it here and placed on a truck before the morning, but we'll see. Getting it today would be great, but I mainly just want to avoid the activation chaos tomorrow.

22. LarzStarz macrumors member

Between getting the new iPhone today/tomorrow and my new iPhone app now available on the AppStore, it's definitely an A.D.D. day for me here at work. :D

23. Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

Guys, tracking is always like this. It takes much longer to be updated than it does to get places.

Take a break from the computer, go have a coffee, and breathe.

No matter what the tracking says, you will probably get your phone today.

Geez.

24. bouldermac macrumors member

I ordered two about 2 hours apart.

First one is at local facility, but not on a truck yet.

The second one just left Indianapolis.

Both are supposed to be here today...guess we'll have to wait and see..

25. vespagirl macrumors regular

vespagirl

What is the difference between Standard Overnight and Priority Overnight, can anyone tell me?