who else is waiting to upgrade to 4.3 vs. new ipad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by patp, Mar 9, 2011.

1. patp Guest

i'm most likely going to upgrade my ipad to 4.3 tonight. if the performance is really improved, I may just hang onto it.

anyone else hinging on iOS 4.3 performance vs the new iPad 2?

2. Woodcrest64 macrumors 6502a

Woodcrest64

I am upgrading to 4.3 instead of getting the iPad 2. The dual core core and faster graphics and camera don't really benefit my needs.

I use my iPad for surfing the internet, work and reading the newspaper. The only way I'd upgrade my iPad if Apple release a new version of iOS with some really awesome features that could not run smoothly or run at all on my first gen iPad. :)

As for my iPhone 3G that needs a upgrade badly as its slower than a turtle.

3. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I'll more than likely wait until I pick up my iPad 2 and then upgrade both my iPhone & iPad at the same time.

4. dave420 macrumors 65816

No upgrade to the iPad 2 for me this year, but I have heard good things about 4.3. Really looking forward to GarageBand though.

5. patp thread starter Guest

+1
    Garageband for iPad is going to be sweet. Looking forward to upgrading to 4.3 tonight. If I'm happy with the performance, then I'll stay with my first gen and wait till iPad 3 comes out.

6. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Whilst I'm looking forward to the speed improvements to 4.3, it wouldn't stop me updating to the ipad 2 because temptation always gets the better of me :D

7. dmx3698 macrumors newbie

8. MultiFinder17 macrumors 68000

MultiFinder17

They're not in the consumer release. If you are a developer, you can plug it into your Mac and enable them through Xcode.

9. r2b2007 macrumors regular