Who has 2 phones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TurkXtreme, Jul 8, 2012.

1. TurkXtreme macrumors member

TurkXtreme

hello,

do you have (or use) 1 phone or 2 phones?
    i have iphone 4s and blackberry 9900. but i want to change my 9900 to galaxy note. what do you think about that? i want to use galaxy note as tablet. :rolleyes:
    because ipad is very big for me and i cant carry it. :D

thanks for your answers.

2. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

السلام عليكم

Are you in Turkey? The Galaxy Note 2 is set to be released soon, but not sure how long it would take to arrive in your country? The Note 2 is also a little bit bigger than the original, so it may be even better for you.

And i have 2 phones and an ipad2. Use the ipad at home and now use just my S3 when I am away from home. I think you will like the Note.

3. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

When I was changing over from Sprint to AT&T I ran the GS2 on both carriers for a few weeks.

Then I ran the ATT GS2 and the iPhone side by side for a few weeks before deciding if I wanted to club Apple.

The rest is history.

4. TurkXtreme thread starter macrumors member

TurkXtreme

yes. i am from Turkey.
    i know note 2 will release soon. but note 1 is enough for me. at the beginning note 2 will be expensive i think. i will also buy iphone 5. i need some money. :D :D

5. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

Samsung Note olacaktır sizin için. Daha Düşük fiyat, her zaman daha iyi. Iyi şanslar.

BEN Ankara'yı ziyaret etti uzun bir süre önce. Çok kolay ve güzel gelecek.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

6. TurkXtreme thread starter macrumors member

TurkXtreme

çok teşekkür ederim dostum. i am going to decide as soon as possible... ;)

7. albertxp06 macrumors regular

I use an iPhone 4, but keep an old KRZR as a backup. Still a great phone. Love being able to flip it close with force to end a call :D

8. TurkXtreme thread starter macrumors member

TurkXtreme

cool :D:D

9. MuGeN PoWeR macrumors 68000

MuGeN PoWeR

10. quietstormSD macrumors 6502a

quietstormSD

I have only one phone. I have some old CDMA Verizon phones laying around but I'm on at&t right now, so they are useless for me. I used to have an iPhone 3G was planning on using that as an unlocked device for travel to Mexico. But that completely broke down last summer.

Honestly, the note is a pretty good "2nd phone" to have since it's bigger than a phone but smaller than a full tablet. So I can picture that as a 2nd phone.

11. FrankHahn macrumors 6502a

I actively use two phones, a Motorola android (backup plus long-distance calls) and an iPhone 4S (newly acquired, daily use).

When the NEW iPhone is out, I may replace the android phone by 4S and 4S by the NEW iPhone.

12. buddgeez macrumors member

Yea one is my business phone, and the other is my weed selling phone. Lol j/k

13. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

Yup. A Nokia N9 and an iPhone 4S. I frequently alternate between both.

14. IO01 macrumors member

I have an iPhone 4S. I also have a basic phone from Samsung (a777? I'm out of the country so I can't check) that's locked to AT&T - I've kept it for emergencies. Plus, I have a SIM adapter since the Samsung doesn't take microSIM's.

15. softypolimer macrumors member

Whether you choose Note2 or Note2, Galaxy Notes is an excellent hybrid between tablets and smartphone. With the size that can easily fits your jacket's pocket.

I think it's pretty much standard today for us carrying a business phone with smart phone or tablets.

16. NewAnger macrumors 6502a

I have a 4S on Verizon and a 3GS on AT&T.

I had planned on canceling the AT&T line when I bought the Verizon 4S but once I used the 4S, I realized how horrible the reception is on Verizon in my area. I can't make calls anywhere in my house and I have no 3G data, it reverts to the small o for data. I kept the phone anyways because once I leave my area, it's fine and I get fast data speeds like I get with AT&T. Once I can afford the cancellation fee, I'm canceling and never going back to Verizon.

My 3GS works perfectly, I bought it used last January. It's contract free now so once the new iPhone comes out, I'll use the upgrade for it.

17. FreyChad macrumors newbie

I am using Samsung galaxy SII, Samsung galaxy SIII is launched so hope to get it soon. Anyway your idea is fine, both blackberry 9900 and galaxy note are looking same in size, but galaxy note is smarter than blackberry 9900.

18. TurkXtreme thread starter macrumors member

TurkXtreme

thanks for your comments my friends.
    i am going to use note as tablet. ;)

19. rbrian macrumors 6502a

rbrian

I bought an iPhone 4S on launch day, and for a month or so carried that alone, with my work sim card in my wallet and calls forwarded. Then my work started replacing the basic Nokias and Blackberries with iPhones, and made their own apps so I need to carry it. They also locked it down so I can't put music or any other apps on it, so I need to carry mine. So now I have an iPhone 4S and an iPhone 4 in a gigantic case to carry. Hooray for progress...

20. Dontazemebro macrumors 68020

Dontazemebro

My daily driver is the HTC One X and my secondary is the iphone 4.

I also have the Inspire 4G but it's pretty much retired now. I'll probably give it to my daughter.

21. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

I as well have the One X and a iPhone (first gen, mint) sitting on my desk looking pretty.

22. Ray- macrumors regular

Ray-

I use a 4S and a Nexus S, iOS and Android are actually not that bad when used together. I use gmail to sync contacts, evernote for notes, dropbox for files. The only thing that I can't get to sync are the bookmarks and opened tabs in the browser, which doesn't bother me too much.

23. Dontazemebro macrumors 68020

Dontazemebro

Haha, yea my iPhone 4 is still in pristine condition. I swap em around every now and then, thanks to the HTC One X having a mini sim card. Couldn't do that with the Inspire 4G.

I like to have the best of both worlds, just wasn't feeling the 4s, but I'll definitely get the iPhone 5

24. Dontazemebro macrumors 68020

Dontazemebro

Yep, both have their perks. I was all android at first until I realized how much I was missing out on iOS. I already had a iPod touch so buying into the ecosystem wasn't as bad as I thought.

25. x&y macrumors member

Why would anyone want two phones?

It's like people who have two cars and two different televisions in the same room.

I've never understood it...