Who has seen UFO Hunters, Episode Alien Harvest.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by waloshin, Jul 12, 2010.

1. waloshin macrumors 68040

waloshin

The team analyzes the phenomenon of cows being slaughtered in the same strange and meticulous way around the world for the past four decades.

What happened is they investigate for Ufo's that possibly mutilated a cow on a farm. The cow was missing it's eye, the tongue was chopped out, tets were sliced off!

So what I was thinking is how disgusting there is no way that a UFO did this, what I am thinking is the making of a Sociopath. For anyone else that has seen this episode, what do you think?

With 5 - 6 mutilations in the area.

2. pilotError macrumors 68020

pilotError

Cattle mutilation has been a major theme in UFO folklore.

The reason the UFO groups cover it, is because of the precision used to cut the parts out. That and sightings of UFO's near the general area.

UFO Hunters is pretty funny. The main character is a little whacky and immediately jumps to conclusions. The other two even think he's a little whacky! LOL

3. fishmoose macrumors 68000

I've seen all episodes of UFO Hunters, good fun. In the interest of disclosure I do believe in alien visitation.

4. King Mook Mook macrumors 6502

Is snake oil included with this show, bundled free? :p

Oh, and the interest of disclosure, I don't believe in 'aliens' coming to 'visit us' and I think that if they did, we would all be dead. Call me crazy, but when there's proof, other then 'UFO Hunters', I'll believe (spoiler: There won't).

5. fishmoose macrumors 68000

There is a lot of proof, just not on Fox News.