who here doesnt care that they will or wont get it on friday?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sean-G, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Sean-G macrumors newbie

yeah i got mine coming in on friday, but i'll be away till monday, and i could careless about having it in my hands friday. I cant be the only one that just doesnt care?

2. Nilla Wafer macrumors newbie

Ha! I was actually going to post a thread like this. So many people seem to be freaking out about whether or not they will get the iPhone on Friday. Mine is still back-ordered from AT&T but I'm not freaking out. It will get here when it gets here.

3. amitdoc2b macrumors 6502a

Anyone getting it Friday does care, otherwise they wouldn't be up in the middle of the night ordering it. :D

4. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

People just get caught up in the hype and excitement.

I'm patient too.

5. MrSpanks macrumors member

Correct Answer:cool:

6. Sean-G thread starter macrumors newbie

no i was up ordering it so i can have a phone within the next 2 weeks that is an iphone 5

i could careless if i get it on friday

i mean hell some people here are checking if the ups people will come earlier just cause its a iphone 5, gimmie a break

7. mojo pin macrumors regular

mojo pin

I'm trying my best to be patient. I chose not to pre-order, and will try to get it at my local Verizon on Friday instead. Not sure whether or not I'll actually get one that day, but I'm really going to try not to be too disappointed if I don't!

8. nostresshere macrumors 68030

About 99.999% of the people posting want theirs by Friday, no later than 10:30. They will suffer through to the end of the day. And many are doing special secret handshake prayers to their God of Choice to get it Thursday.

9. dwburnell macrumors regular

If I can get mine Friday I will be happy but for some reason I can't I will survive. It's exciting but not crucial to my existence.

10. Starbuckpga macrumors regular

I'll commit suicide if I don't have it in my actual hands by 3:00pm Friday, which is when it's to be delivered by according to UPS.

:rolleyes:

11. leenak macrumors 68020

I woke up to pee shortly after 3 friday and I wanted an iPhone so I ordered. Sure, I could've waited until the morning but figured it was a good time to take the dogs outside anyway.

Anyway, I care that Verizon didn't screw up my order but if I got it shipped later than the 21st, I wouldn't be concerned. Verizon just didn't have very good feedback on their site and I was ordering in a slightly unusual way. It appears it is all good though.

12. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I preordered mine after ship date had already changed to 2 weeks. I didn't mind. However, apple bumped me up to the 21st so I don't mind that either. :)

13. OneWkdEvo, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012

OneWkdEvo macrumors newbie

Ya I care but am i checking UPS every 5 seconds/camping outside UPS, stalking the drivers, tracking down the dam airplane no but i do get entertained by the people that do, i don't get it if it says delivery date on 9/21 why get all crazy over it

14. leenak macrumors 68020

Are you contemplating offering the UPS free breakfast and stalking him where he eats breakfast? :)

15. GoreVidal macrumors 6502a

GoreVidal

*couldn't care less.

If you could care less, then that means you care that you aren't getting your phone on Friday.

16. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

^^This^^

Wish I could say I didn't care, but I'd be lying. It's a weakness I acknowledge and battle. (my gadget addiction)

17. Gregintosh macrumors 68000

If I can't get it on Friday, then I am canceling/returning it and getting the Galaxy S3!

(jk)

18. Markiie macrumors 6502

Markiie

not caught up in the hype yet your on a forum? hhmm interesting.

19. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

The "Who here doesn't care that others don't care that they will or won't get the iPhone on Friday?" thread can't be far behind...

20. Cougarcat macrumors 604

I don't get it on Friday anyway, my parents have to mail it to me.

Could've changed the address but didn't want to pay the ridiculous CA tax.

21. Kissaragi macrumors 68020

Some people have also booked time off work on friday so they would be pretty annoyed to not have it arrive.

22. deannnnn macrumors 68000

deannnnn

Anyone on the forums this week wants it on Friday. There's no other discussion here right now so the sole purpose of being here is to join in the hype and excitement.

...and to troll.