Who Here Has Tweetbot?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ghsNick, Mar 12, 2012.

1. ghsNick macrumors 68020

ghsNick

So I downloaded Tweetbot yesterday and I really love it...except there's on problem.

The app starts off with the text being "medium" and to me it looks tacky. The regular Twitter app text seems to be smaller. So after I lowered the text size to small on Tweetbot I now think it's a little too small for me eyes (but looks better [layout wise]) than the medium.

So for those who downloaded Tweetbot...is your text medium sized or small sized?

2. andyx3x macrumors 65816

Medium and I've never thought about changing it.

3. pgudge macrumors newbie

Tweetbot is awesome, by far the best Twitter app, although I miss the sneakpeak of images that Twittelator Neue gives you.

I have it set to Tiny.

4. BrandonZ macrumors 6502

5. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

The update to Tweetbot a few weeks ago enabled this feature. To me, that was the last thing missing. It's perfect now. :D

6. El3ctronics macrumors 65816

7. ghsNick thread starter macrumors 68020

ghsNick

And in Setting what does "Post In Background" mean?

8. kicko macrumors 65816

I find myself also caught between medium and small, mostly i've settled on medium. I wish apps would use a adjustable slider for the font size and maybe even different types of fonts to choose. Its a shame to like an app for its features but cant enjoy it if its difficult to read.

I also go back to neue for the image preview, it works perfectly for that. Hopefully these an update soon that corrects some of the other funkyness.

9. plainwhitetay macrumors regular

When you hit the "Tweet" button to actually post your tweet, with "post in background" on, the app takes you back to your timeline, and notifies you that the tweet has posted. With it off, the app keeps you on the tweeting page until the tweet fully posts. That's what I know of.

Now that I think about it, it may also allow you to exit the app (background it) and continue to post the tweet, depending on the option setting. Maybe test that if interested.

10. HeezyBear macrumors regular

11. plainwhitetay macrumors regular

I have mine on small. When I got the app, My first thought was that the font size (medium default) does not blend well at all with the overall appearance of the app. I think small fits perfectly and easy enough to read (for me at least).

12. pgudge macrumors newbie

Do you mean the little thumbnail of the attached image, or the little sneakpeak you get of the image below the tweet?

13. ghsNick thread starter macrumors 68020

ghsNick

14. Joe HS macrumors 6502

Mine's set to "Tiny"; I hate large text/controls.