Who just uses a full body skin instead of a case ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richxps, Aug 13, 2008.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

Does anyone just use a full skin for the 3G like BSE or IS ? Or do you use a case or combination case and skin ?

So far im using BSE with Contour Hard case black.

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Which case exactly are you using? I've been trying to find one that will work with BSE on the back.

3. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Oh btw I'm using an Incipio silicone case currently when I take my phone out, and just BSE when I am home.

4. richxps thread starter macrumors 65816

richxps

I have the BSE with
    Contour HardSkin Hard Skin Case. Very tight fit but it worked

5. em5photog macrumors regular

em5photog

I am using just a best skins ever on my phone no case, well sometimes a holster but not offen. i really like the naked look of the phone and with the skin on it i don't have to worry about scratches

6. CollateralDmg macrumors newbie

I have an Invisible Sheild, and I'm pretty happy with it. It's very clean looking and I don't worry about the phone like I would if it was completely naked. I am considering getting a case, but I'm hesitant.

7. cheapa55 macrumors 6502a

Using BG only, no case. Been looking for one but can't find one that can keep the coolness factor of the naked iphone. I doubt I'll get a case for it.

8. richxps thread starter macrumors 65816

richxps

Update, still using the full body skin with just a holster. My bodyguardz is doing a good job, the ends are still down and no bubbles. Wow i think i will be caseless for a long time.

9. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

10. ttran1 macrumors newbie

hello, did you notice any lines on the screen caused by the IS ? It's apparent in light background applications.

11. richxps thread starter macrumors 65816

richxps

Is the zagg shield a little stronger than the BSE or NLU skins ?

I cant seem to get my self to use a case anymore, after using a full body skin its amazing how its protected with no bulk :)

12. err404 macrumors 68020

I notice streaks on my screen with the IS, but it's not bad. In fact, I find that it looks better then the naked screen since it resists finger prints. Finger prints look far worse then the slight streaks.

BTW you can always use a skin on the back and pick the screen protector of your choice for the screen.

13. err404 macrumors 68020