Who knew vibrating knickers could be dangerous?

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
This says it all -
The following cautionary tale must surely rate in the top five of "most embarrassing things that can happen to you in public - ever".
I'm trying to think what could be more embarrassing, but at the moment, I can't come up with anything.....

D :D

Savage Henry

macrumors 65816
I'd have thought those low low prices at Asda would have been stimulating enough for any shopper.

I'm not sure there are too many people, Welsh or otherwise, who leave the housechecking they have all of the shopping essentials:
-Wallet
-Money for parking
-Coat
-Leather-bound genital stimulant
But then I spose some people want to be prepared for any eventuality.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Well, I'd usually say "don't try this at home kiddies" but to be honest, it's probably best that you do...

Assuming you want to dabble with this sort of thing in the first place... ;)

And Lacero, if you think a PowerBook's bad for your future kiddies... :D

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
Haha,

I just came to this thread because I was curious what knickers were. Well, to say the least thats not what I was expecting :p

That definately made my day :D

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
LOL. I though knickers were those pants guys wore that only went just past the knees, like the late Payne Stewart.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
iGav said:
I'm sure you can get knickers in men's sizes if you're that way inclined. heheheh :eek: :p
YYeeeahhh, bbuuutt iiittt mmakkess ttyppingggg repplieess muuuuchhh mooorre morrre morre diffiiiccculllt...

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Lacero said:
Do they have knickers for guys?
So you want to walk around in public with these on as well? It might be a little different for guys, besides, it would be a little more obvious what was going on.....

D

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
Mr. Anderson said:
So you want to walk around in public with these on as well? It might be a little different for guys, besides, it would be a little more obvious what was going on.....

D
More obvious than passing out and banging your head on a shelf? :D

PickledSquirrel

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2003
Aarhus, DK
We assume, however, that she will be shopping at her local Tesco for the next ten years or so, or until everyone in the Asda who witnessed her ordeal is dead or has succumbed to total amnesia
Can't help wondering if she has a husband, and whether his friends consider him lucky or not...

-squirrel

absolut_mac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2003
Dallas, Texas
Applespider said:
As a first aider, I'dve hated to be first on the scene - wouldn't have been able to do anything for laughing! :D

Aren't these things supposed to be used in the privacy of your own home? :confused:
Come on now Applespider, a professional should never let bad vibes prevent her from doing her job.

And yes, a little bit of discretion on her part would have saved her the embarrassment :eek:

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
emw said:
More obvious than passing out and banging your head on a shelf? :D
Um, I guess it would depend on your reaction and how tight your pants are....but in general, it would be more difficult to hide what was going on - you couldn't just walk around as a guy and not have someone notice, whether you reached the happy ending or not.... ;)

D

840quadra

Staff member
Feb 1, 2005
Twin Cities Minnesota
Mr. Anderson said:
Um, I guess it would depend on your reaction and how tight your pants are....but in general, it would be more difficult to hide what was going on - you couldn't just walk around as a guy and not have someone notice, whether you reached the happy ending or not.... ;)

D
Yay, time to put down this Tapioca pudding cup now!

<--- Wished he didn't read Mr Anderson's last post