Who likes to drink the Apple Kool-Aid no matter what it is, and is proud of it?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by djuarez03, Jul 16, 2010.

1. djuarez03 macrumors regular

ME!! For one. Like I said in another thread, Steve Jobs is a perfectionist, and he wouldn't release a faulty product that did not live up to his standards. Today was proof that there is nothing wrong with the iPhone that is not out of the ordinary on any other phone. If you want to keep holding the phone in a way that will disrupt the signal, just so you can say there is something wrong, then by all means, knock yourself out. But buy a case, or better yet, go get your free case and stop whining about it!

I have more respect for Apple and Steve Jobs today than I did yesterday. To be willing to give out free cases because people are just whining about something that really is present on every other phone, wow!

Steve Jobs is the man! :apple:

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

its 102 degrees right now where I'm at, I'll take some Apple Kool aid, with ice, not crushed, thank you.

3. RRmalvado macrumors 6502

OP you need help... I don't have any issues on my iPhone 4 and i've already bought a case (always used one for my smartphones) and the Zagg Invisibleshield but your post reeks of ignorance.

4. dogie678 macrumors regular

typical Android troll jealous of the iPhone 4. :D

5. djuarez03 thread starter macrumors regular

All I'm saying is that, if you look at it through unbiased eyes, Apple is usually correct about what they say. I say I'm unbiased because I haven't even received my iPhone 4 yet, so I can't say anything one way or another really. But having seen/read both sides of the story, I think that Apple's stance makes the most sense.

Besides, if this iPhone really was that bad, I wouldn't be waiting for my iPhone as it wouldn't be sold out/backordered!!

6. djuarez03 thread starter macrumors regular

One more thought: holding the iphone with the death grip is like holding any other phone by the antenna and expecting no signal drop! Really, if you know holding it by the antenna is going to make you lose signal, then why the heck are you holding it that way?!!

7. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

8. fluxation macrumors newbie

wait untill you get it, no matter what rotation you hold it by, you bridge the gap lol.

i hope for your sake you dont have a problem, talk about anti climax.

9. djuarez03 thread starter macrumors regular

I have never used an iPhone without a case. So I really don't expect to have problems. Besides, I use a bluetooth anyway, so either way, it would be a non-issue for me. And even if I hold it, it will be for Facetime. :p

10. Savor Suspended

Savor

I don't always drink Kool-Aid. Apple isn't my favorite flavor.

Had my dose of Haterade for every manufacturer (Apple, Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, etc) though. Like politicians, can't trust any of them. They only really care about money. It's business, not personal.

Today was just damage control from Apple and I like it. Remember when Nintendo had to issue cases for their Wiimote because it was breaking TV screens? Same thing Apple is doing. Protecting their image. Rather lose like $90M than $2B. Makes sense.

11. kryten3000 macrumors regular

kryten3000

:apple: I have gladly drank the refreshing Apple Kool-aid and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. :apple:

12. GfPQqmcRKUvP macrumors 68040

GfPQqmcRKUvP

What's "a Bluetooth"?

13. Blaenk macrumors member

I love my iPhone 4 and other Apple products I have, but ignorantly delusional apologetic Apple fanboys disgust me, and have earned the reputation of being the worst kind of fanboy around. In fact, anyone that displays similar characteristics are equally as disgusting, but Apple fanboys usually have this air of being superior to others because the products they buy, they feel, are luxury items, usually more expensive than the alternatives.

14. Savor Suspended

Savor

+1

Apple has one of the worst fanbases in the tech world, if not, arguably the worst. That's why I could never fully embrace Apple. Look at all the rude people on here insulting others just asking for help. Acne-faced MR members trying out to be comedians with their goofy pictures and lame one-liners. This isn't comedy central 24/7. At least in the Android world, they can be helpful towards you.

That, and I don't like that Plan A of anything always starts with syncing to iTunes.

15. iPhone1 macrumors 65816

iPhone1

16. Leet Apple macrumors 6502a

Leet Apple

Grape Kool-aid please, The problem doesn't even affect everyone and he's giving refunds and free bumpers left and right

17. hipvamore macrumors regular

i love my iphone 4. pour me some kool aid baby

18. br0adband macrumors 6502a

br0adband

/queue the Toyota brake issue/recall analogy...

"The problem doesn't even affect everyone and they're replacing brake pedals left and right..."

Because that's what you do when you manufacture a defective product, even in spite of not everyone noticing the defect.

19. Dark K macrumors member

They made the problem really noticiable, thats the super weak spot, and now, Apple must get on track again by doing the REAL "RE-INVENTING" of the phone.

Im still drinking Kool-Aid though, that drink Droid doesn't do very well to my health, you see, I just love my style of living :)

Anyway, yes Steve, you really nailed with "This changes everything, again" but in a sorta bad way again...