Most of us are now within 8 days or so of our 14 day return window. And judging by the posts here, a big reason to return would be battery life. There are probably several of us, waiting for a fix, or at least word from Apple that this will be resolved. Im 50/50 on this. Not happy with battery life, but not disappointed either. I will give it until Wednesday 10/26. If no progress, leaning towards a return. Anyone else with me, or battery be damned? Cheers all.