Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
I'm just gunna let it go. I realized how long it's gotten, and i dont feel like gettin it cut. I did this back in highschool and it didn't look good, but w/e :D . I'm gunna do it again, and plus it's gettin cold outside. It's been about 6 or 7 weeks probably

stridey

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2005
Massachusetts, Connecticut
SamIchi said:
I'm just gunna let it go. I realized how long it's gotten, and i dont feel like gettin it cut. I did this back in highschool and it didn't look good, but w/e :D . I'm gunna do it again, and plus it's gettin cold outside. It's been about 6 or 7 weeks probably

Well, it's been... let's see... since Feb '05, and even then I only cut it down to shoulder length. So, yeah, I'll grow out my hair with you. But it won't really be a change from what I've been doing.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
I've always had short hair. It's so much easier to take care of. My friend in high school let her hair grow out down to her behind, and was always constantly teased about her hair. I think she was the only one I ever knew who had like super long hair.

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
i've already started :p
my last 3 haircuts have been...:eek:
so i've decided i'm going to put it off for awhile. not v. long yet though; my hair grows fairly slowly.

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
My picture in the "MacRumors pics" thread is from before I got my hair cut this fall...it hadn't been cut for 3 months and was seriously shaggy. I look like a Beatle if I grow my hair out, which I don't mind, but I do mind the fact that if I don't get my hair cut way back my bangs are over my eyes in a month (I might as well have a weed on my head.:rolleyes: )

The longest I've ever let my hair grow was 4 months last year, and it really began to get really annoying, as I wear a jacket+tie every day, and my hair went at least 3 inches pas my collar line. :p

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
vniow said:
I HATE long hair, hate it hate it hate it!!!

Currently down to the middle of the ears and its too damn long already.

Hrmph.

its okay we still love you vinow ;)

me_94501

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2003
I've gone three months without one so far. I used to get it cut every month or so but now I go 3-4 months.

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
I'm practically bald
I have a beard because I can grow hair there

Woof, Woof - Dawg
pawprint.gif

edge540

macrumors regular
May 10, 2004
Indiana
I usually had really short hair.. maybe like two or so inches... now i have now cut my hair for over a year and its starting to dread itself... i wonder what i would look like with dreads, so im trying it out... hehehe

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Sigh. I'm growing my hair out now, too. Some of you may remember my thread awhile back where I chopped off my hair.

Probably gonna take me about a year to get it all evenly to/at/past my chin. :eek: :eek:

Katie, good idea, Locks of Love. But I never could donate because my hair is almost always colored when it's longer and they ask for unaltered hair. They also ask for a crazy minimum of 10ish inches? So in order to account for that length, you either gotta be willing to sport a very very short 'do or have disgustingly long hair prior to chopping that off. Hee. Too much investment/work for me. :eek:

SogniX

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2005
Way ahead of you!

I always hated getting my hair cut. Especially cuz I was never happy with my hair cuts!

I finally decided to let it grow long so I can tie it back.

<a href="http://www.livejournal.com/~sognix/22812.html">Then my friend told me about Wigs for Kids</a> (click for info, and pic of how long my hair currently is).

I'll let it grow till it's at least 12" long then donate it, and hopefully continue doing it while I have hair TO grow. :p

Hopefully more people will join me and grow out your hair for a purpose - to make kids smile! :)

jadekitty24

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2005
The poor section of Connecticut
I'm growing my bangs out so I guess I'll join in. They're at that not-long-enough-to-tuck-behind-my-ears but long-enough-to-piss-me-off stage. Why I cut them in the first place is beyond me. I do need a trim though...
*rushes to the mirror*
*frets over messy un-kept hair*

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.