Hello all, Managed to purchase a 2012 Mini 2.3 i7 yesterday - will presumably still have ML installed. Curious as to who (if any) have opted NOT to upgrade to Yosemite, due to issues with TRIM? I'm running Yosemite on my MBP - and ran the workaround to get it enabled. Hope I don't live to regret it - but, well, will cross that bridge if that day ever arrives. (Decided to upgrade to Yosemite (and really loving it) without really noting the possible issues about TRIM.) Since I now have the option of staying on ML on the new Mini - wondering whether TRIM alone is a good enough reason to hold off on upgrading? Only have a 1TB spinner inside, but will bounce to a 3rd-party (probably Crucial) SSD in a few months' time... Thoughts?