Who would you choose?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WhySoSerious, Aug 8, 2012.

?

Taking all things into consideration, which carrier do you prefer?

1. ATT

24 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Verizon

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Sprint

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  1. WhySoSerious macrumors 65816

WhySoSerious

I realize it all depends on multiple variables, but for the simple sake of polling, what is your carrier of choice for the new iPhone?

Taking into consideration of your location, data plans, voice plans, customer service, etc, etc....which is the carrier you like the most?

*applies to US residents only*

2. Want300 macrumors 65816

Want300

I had to go with AT&T because Sprint is awful in my area in comparison to Verizon and AT&T. Since I have a 21% FAN discount with AT&T, StL is a 4G LTE city for AT&T, and Verizon's share everything plan is more expensive than my plan without my FAN discount... I will stick with AT&T.

3. Big.Mac.Daddy macrumors 6502a

Verizon has a big lead on LTE coverage but their prices suck and their policies such as forcing customers off unlimited is a dick move... So AT&T for me.

4. spiderman0616 macrumors 68030

spiderman0616

Sadly, AT&T. For our situation, they are the cheapest. I'd love to go over to Verizon, but my wallet would take a huge hit.

5. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Red Terd, Blue Terd, or Yellow Terd?

It's the least of 3 evils.

For me it's Big Red (VZW) b/c of coverage in my area and REAL 4G (LTE) penetration. Also, while I've experience and read about VZW's screwing over customers, I've experienced and read FAR MORE horror stories from AT&T.

</my2cents>

6. \-V-/ Suspended

\-V-/

They all suck, but Verizon has sucked the least.

7. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

I have had good service with AT&T and have no issues with them

8. chakraj macrumors 65816

chakraj

Im going to write in Ron Paul....

Oh shoot, wrong forum.:cool:

9. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

I stopped in the Verizon store the other day to discuss pricing if I decided to switch when the new iPhone was released since I've been out of contract since early last month. At a MINIMUM my bill would be $30 higher per month with Verizon than what I currently pay AT&T and that would only get me 2 gigs of data per month.

With AT&T I'm still carrying my unlimited data plus I have unlimited texting and mobile to mobile calling (any carrier). Icing on the cake is my 19% discount through my employer. The only reason I even considered switching is the fact that AT&T is pretty abysmal once I leave the city. The good outweighs the bad so I'm stuck with AT&T.

10. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

CDMA iPhones are an abomination, and blight unto mankind.

11. Spectrum Abuser macrumors 65816

Spectrum Abuser

I'd go with AT&T. I will always back a 100% American-owned company over a foreign one.

12. erayser macrumors 65816

erayser

Best thing to do is go with the carrier that gives you best phone and data coverage in your location. We have been long time Verizon customers since airtouch, but we switched to AT&T because of phone coverage in our area. I guess the "can you hear me now" man didn't make it out to our area because our Verizon phones drains batteries fast searching for a signal, and we drop calls constantly. We basically had to keep our phones plugged in just talk on the phone. I'm still a Verizon customer for 4G LTE data for my mifi device. Even if San Diego is marketed for LTE coverage, Verizon 4G LTE still sucks where I live, but I didn't buy a mifi to be used at home. I'm happy with both carriers... but I still recommend going with the carrier that gives you the best coverage, and not just deals they offer.

13. SpyderBite macrumors 65816

SpyderBite

I've been with VZW since its conception and earlier and have no reason to switch. Unlike many people who have had bad service or experiences with VZW, I have had an flawless experience for almost 20 years.

My service has been 100% regardless if it was my 1996 StarTac, my Audiovox Thera, numerous Blackberries and more recently 2 different iPhones.

So, it really doesn't matter to me what latest and greatest device is released; I expect I'll continue to get the same wonderful service I've received for 2 decades.