who's buying iphone 5 on att sprint or verizon?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Paulshaqz, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Paulshaqz macrumors 6502a

i'm really tempted to give up my unlimited data plan from att and move to verizon, att is horrible in my area for phone calls nobody can hear me i get dropped calls like crazy and barely any signal as far as vz goes i get full bars up to 4 what are your plans sticking or switching?

2. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

i left at&t almost two years ago because of dropped calls and inconsistent data. with verizon, data was slower but more reliable, and voice calls have been great. my advice is to follow the better carrier in your area.

3. Tulsa macrumors member

I was all set to move on from AT&T to Verizon until the report came out about Verizon still not being able offer simultaneous voice and data. This one has given me pause and am rethinking staying with AT&T even though they won't have LTE in my area until the end of the year.

4. HowardSmith macrumors 6502a

AT&T has the best coverage here and they just turned on LTE a few days ago so there is o way I would change. Go with who ever give you the coverage in the area you use your phone. If I did leave, I would go to Verizon.

5. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I get excellent service with AT&T and with my "unlimited" grandfathered data (5GB LTE) and text plan (200/$5), no reason to switch.