I definitely am going to buy two as soon as they put in Core 2 Duo - one for my kids, and one for my dad. I know Merom isn't a huge improvement and that Conroe is basically not gonna happen, but I still think it would be silly not to wait given how soon we are expecting updates. Even if a 23" model were released, it would exceed our needs and almost certainly exceed our budget. I will end up getting a 17" iMac for the kids (2 yr old Philip and 3 yr old Oliver ) and a 20" for my dad. Hard to wait, isn't it? Hopefully September will in fact be the month for Core 2 Duo in the iMac. Who else is waiting, money in hand, for the next iMac revision?