who's in the switching (or planned to) from iPhone 6S to iPhone boat?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Geert76, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Geert76 macrumors 65816

so, I am really thinking of selling my 6S and switch to the new iPhone SE. Who else is in the switching from iPhone 6S to the iPhone SE boat?

note: please, reply only if switching from an iPhone 6S and NOT 4/4S/5/5S. thanks! :)

sorry, dont know how to edit the title in this thread to iPhone SE instead just iPhone

2. reverberlayed macrumors regular

Not me. I may upgrade my 6s to the 7 plus if I'm compelled to upon release. Otherwise I'm perfectly happy with my 6s.

3. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

I sold my 6S to get the SE, and it was a great decision. I am easily getting 2 day battery life and love the size/look of the phone. I have had every iPhone since the original, and this is the best one I have owned.

4. Geert76 thread starter macrumors 65816

sounds good! was it not hard to get used to a very crisp screen (6S) to the SE screen?

5. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

Personally I just use my phone for email, text, calls, light web surfing, and youtube here and there. Sure the screen is not as good, but the way I use it, it was not a big deal.

I definitely noticed the difference, but It is still a good screen :)
    I would compare to to the 6S/6S+ screen. There is a difference, but depending on how you use your phone will determine if you care or not.

6. Ugi macrumors regular

I currently hav the 6s+ which Apple gave me because I had many problems with the 6s's display, had several exchanges and sealed 6s's. Now I have received my second sealed 6s+and what do I need to say.. The screen has a little shadow on the left side which is Not visible e for most of the people I tried to show..it annoys me as **** and I asked the Apple Store for a refund..
    I ordered the se in space grey with 64gigs yesterday and I'm excited although I sold my white 5s just last Christmas to get the 6s..
    I just went to an electronics store today to play around with the little guy and yes now I want it.
    I came to the conclusion that my smartphone usage is not that extensive to own a 6s plus. When I'm on the go I just need a phone, messenger and newsreader. When I'm home I have my air 2 to browse and watch videos or play games, so yeah the se will be my buddy for hopefully at least 2 years ( what the 6s originals was meant to be)