Who's just standing in line?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JSMencer, Sep 16, 2012.

1. JSMencer macrumors regular

I know alot of people pre-ordered their phone, and some people still pre-ordered even though it wont be here till 2nd week in october, when the 4 came out I walked right into my AT&T corp store and bought one the day of launch. No line at all, but there was a line at our apple store. So who's gonna wait in line, and who's sticking with their pre-order. I have to wait till 2nd week in october till I have the funds.

2. Frankied22 macrumors 68000

Frankied22

I'm going to brave the lines on launch day. I live in a rather small city so I'm hoping I can just go to AT&T and get mine easily. My local Apple store I'm sure will have a line.

3. Big.Mac.Daddy macrumors 6502a

4. Arran macrumors 68040

Arran

I did the same thing. Phoned round a few at&t stores and found one that had plenty. No lines at all. I would recommend it. The only time I waited in line was for my first iPhone (a 3G). It was an fun experience. Something you have to do once, but never again.

5. OneMike macrumors 601

OneMike

Holy cow.

I am going to my local Apple store at probably 7AM. I'll see what it looks like. If that type of scene forget about it. Last year you could just walk into an AT&T store and buy without issue up until at least lunch time when they may have sold out.

I would've pre ordered as I did in the past, but had an account issue that wasn't taken care of till Friday night.

6. sawah macrumors 6502a

sawah

My upgrade isn't due until the 15th of October so I'm really hoping by then I can just walk in and buy one.

7. formerpc macrumors 6502

I'll be waiting in line at one of the Verizon stores in my area. I live in a very populated area so I'm going to have to get there early. It's worth it, though! ^_^

8. Dweez macrumors 65816

Dweez

I find the idea of waiting in line to acquire a product on launch day "entertaining". Nothing I would ever do, but 3 cheers for those who do. Hope it doesn't rain... :)