Whos orded both white and black online with intention of returning one?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by aibo82, Mar 24, 2011.

1. aibo82 macrumors 6502

Apr 11, 2010

Has anybody orded 2 ipads one in each colour to see in real life which one they like? then send one back they dont using apples 14 day returns?

I have a tough time decideing and no one sells them in stores yet did not want to miss out on the pre-order online!

2. DotCom2 macrumors 68040

Feb 22, 2009
    I ordered a White one sight unseen then after I ordered it I went and saw one at the local Apple store. I was very disappointed in the white because it looked kinda yellowish, creamy and not a nice ice white. However, I knew I was looking at it under bring store flourescent lighting which throws colors off so I went home and ordered another black iPad online and thought I would just keep whicher I liked best. To my surprise the white one looks totally different at home. I watch a lot of videos at night and was also concerned about the white border being a distraction and I don't see what the big deal is. I can't see the white border at all while watching a movie. So anyway, I am keeping the white for sure and cancelling my black order today!
  3. schmoopy.design macrumors regular

Apr 28, 2008
    Champaign, IL
    I've got a black 32GB now but will be returning it since I found a white version. I would be totally content with the black one, but I like the look of the white version better. It's a win either way...just like Charlie Scheen.