Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aibo82

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 11, 2010
Hi

Has anybody orded 2 ipads one in each colour to see in real life which one they like? then send one back they dont using apples 14 day returns?

I have a tough time decideing and no one sells them in stores yet did not want to miss out on the pre-order online!

:D

DotCom2

macrumors 603
Feb 22, 2009
I ordered a White one sight unseen then after I ordered it I went and saw one at the local Apple store. I was very disappointed in the white because it looked kinda yellowish, creamy and not a nice ice white. However, I knew I was looking at it under bring store flourescent lighting which throws colors off so I went home and ordered another black iPad online and thought I would just keep whicher I liked best. To my surprise the white one looks totally different at home. I watch a lot of videos at night and was also concerned about the white border being a distraction and I don't see what the big deal is. I can't see the white border at all while watching a movie. So anyway, I am keeping the white for sure and cancelling my black order today!

schmoopy.design

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2008
Champaign, IL
I've got a black 32GB now but will be returning it since I found a white version. I would be totally content with the black one, but I like the look of the white version better. It's a win either way...just like Charlie Scheen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.