Who's the Fat Lady? It isn't Trump - Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI Russia probe

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Zenithal, May 9, 2017.

1. Zenithal macrumors 68040

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...y-subpoenas-issued-in-fbi-russia-probe-report

---

New drinking game, and not a JKC associated one. Every time you see the word "subpoena" from now until the end of this year, take a shot of your favorite liquor. You may increase your chance of developing liver cirrhosis. It would, admittedly, be more enjoyable to have a JKC associated drinking game, but I don't think some of us want to chance being admitted into hospital over acute alcohol poisoning.

2. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

I wonder if they will take a page from the Hillary Clinton playbook and start destroying all the subpoenaed evidence.

3. Zenithal thread starter macrumors 68040

If these WH leaks are anything to go by, they began doing that a while back. I'm sure digitized records exist. Most governmental offices do that now prior to it reaching someone's desk. At least here. I hate to sound like a mystery film director, but chances are the feds will find someone in their ranks, find something questionable and push them into a corner.

4. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Sure. I just remember that Clinton destroyed a bunch of requested data. The IRS destroyed a bunch of requested data during the tea party investigations. It never seems to end.

5. Zenithal thread starter macrumors 68040

Trust me when I say nearly any business, which government is in a form, will destroy documentation that can hurt them. The mere potential is explosive enough.

6. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

I think it's bunker time. I just need to figure out a way to get Gabbard and Harris in there before I lock the door.

7. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

[​IMG]

New bleachbit ads coming soon?

8. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Ah yes, the old "bring Hillary into the topic" gambit!

That always works. :rolleyes:

9. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

To be fair, you can't really talk about the FBI and Comey WITHOUT bringing Hillary into the discussion.

10. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

She dindu nuffin.

The subpoenas could be for business records, individuals, or witnesses.

They should all plead the fifth.
    --- Post Merged, May 10, 2017 ---
    Kamala will babble about climate the entire time.

11. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

I don't even care. After a few hours in my presence her liberal ideals will begin to shed.

12. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Yeah you can. It's quite easy when focusing on just the investigations that are going on now.

BREAKING: Capital Hill Senate committee just issued a subpoena to Michael Flynn. This should get interesting.

13. Zenithal thread starter macrumors 68040

Most would rather commit suicide.