Why can't I find any Android commercials that actually show me what the phone does?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by djcraze, Oct 10, 2011.

1. djcraze macrumors regular

So, I was just thinking, "I've never seen an Android commerical show off what the phone can do" ... I thought to YouTube some stuff, but all I found was flashy lights and icons ... maybe some "it's FAST" ... but nothing really along the lines of "You can talk to it" like I now know Android has been able to do for some time. I think this is why Apple is winning, and also because Apple is by fa easier to use. I think the reason Android doesn't have any real commercials is becuase they won't sell anything if they actually show users how hard it is to do something ... What do you all think?

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

I remember seeing some for the Xoom. Mostly about it having Flash. I think I also remember some about the voice search, or maybe that was for a Windows Phone.

3. lilo777 macrumors 603

Yes it is very difficult to browse web on Android. Easier than on iPhone but still...

4. BlizzardBolt macrumors 6502

There is a huge range of Android devices, you should not generalize it as every device is different.

And I don't see Android commercials on TV, only iPads, not even iPhones or Mac vs Windows anymore.