Why cant i play videos or t.v. shows on my ipod touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Daleypapworth, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Daleypapworth macrumors newbie

I have purchased several movies and t.v. shows from i tunes store, and i have the application showing on my ipod. But when i try and sync it with my pc, they don't appear on the ipod. Do i need to install something? I can watch youtube on it when i go online with it so what am i doing wrong? Please help i feel like i've wasted my money!!!!!!!!

2. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

When syncing, go into the Movies tab and TV shows tab. Select the proper options.

3. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

your post is a little contradictory, you say the application shows on your iPod and that when you sync it does not show on your iPod.

what do applications have to do with watching movies? could you please be more clear

4. Daleypapworth thread starter macrumors newbie

By saying apps i meant that when you turn the ipod on there is a picture on the touch screen that says Videos? I also sync the movies and tv shows on the menu as said but it just does not load on the ipod itself. If i go onto youtube through the ipod itself then i can watch videos that people have uploaded etc. But purchased movies and tv shows i have got through itunes on my pc will not load onto the ipod.

5. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

do you have sync movies --> all movies selected?

also check if your iPod is set to manual this could be a contribution to the problem