Why didn’t we become President? Boo Hoo

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Snoopy4, May 21, 2018.

1. Snoopy4, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018

Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Well Al, exhibit A:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...-maryland-graduation-gore-20180520-story.html

Get over it already.

And Hillary? Show up in the Midwest. Pretty damn simple. But no, Russia!!! Ah ha!!!

Some other help, maybe just be a likelable person... you’re not even funny.

http://people.com/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-russian-hat-yale-graduation-speech/

If either of them was even remotely non-robot they would have stood a chance. Then again, both followed a stooge where everyone had had enough.

In both cases, unelectable and entitled. Emphasis on the later.

Sooo much butt hurt.

2. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

Didn't cankles say if you can't beat them, join them? It's ok to admit defeat, I'm sure the orange one can find her a job at the WH cleaning toilets...:D:D:D:D:Do_O:p:p:cool::cool:

3. Snoopy4 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

I just can’t believe Al Gore hasn’t gotten over it. What a bitter old man.

4. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

We are scraping the barrel to keep the "us vs them" thing going aren't we? The trouble with America today is the great partisan divide. Talk about getting over it.

5. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

What is your interpretation of us vs them?

6. Snoopy4 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Yes, these two are the bottom of the barrel. Pretty shallow barrel though. Very fat around the edges. Piles of uselessness all round it.

7. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

The left vs right thing. The endless bait threads just to continue a pointless debate about how one side finds the other sides actions pathetic and reprehensible.

It's getting old and doesn't really add to any constructive conversation, and is a waste of time. Are we here to have conversations about issues of interest and importance, or just are we here just to find things to complain about regarding the "other party"?

Carry on if you must.

8. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

Trump supporters are the biggest bunch of sore winners I have ever seen.

9. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

I agree. When they say get over it, to me what they are really saying is "why can't you just accept our guy and his point of view"?

It really is baffling that Trump supporters expect the rest of us to just agree with what he does and says and don't question his decisions. It's almost like we are insulting them and disrespecting Trump because we don't agree with the GOP's vision for America.

10. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

I started taking your comment seriously, until you gave a thumbs up to your buddy calling Trump supporters the biggest bunch of sore winners. I mean c'mon man, we can see who gives a thumbs up. At least be discrete about if you you wan't to have a non-partisan talk.

11. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

Read my response to the thumbs up.

12. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

Let me ask you this, what news websites do you read? Are they all liberal?

13. Vanilla Ice macrumors 6502

Vanilla Ice

Well duh.

14. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

I try to balance any news that I get. I frequent any site that provides an interesting article. What I do like to do is compare each site's information and focus. Depending on the topic, CNN, The Washington Post, NPR, and others will slant towards the left, while Fox News, Brietbart, Drudge, The National Review and others will focus on right leaning topics. It's all a matter of dissemination. I learn what I can from each site and try to get to the truth. Not an easy task.

15. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

No, it's not. I also read a variety of outlets. I do not care for Infowars, the guy is a cook. Breitbart is just reposing of conservative view points, not really news, so that is a waste of time for me. I do read the Huffington post and WAPO a lot to see the liberal thinking, also gatewaypundit and zerohedge. Only read fox when it's linked to a reddit article. I get most of my info from https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/, also I think there's an anon poster from the WH, who feeds clues to the trump supporters on the internet called "QAnon". I go to https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/ to read the latest Q drops, as a lot of them end up coming true.

16. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

I'll check out the other sites you mentioned. Thanks.

17. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

If any, check out the Q stuff, it's fascinating.

18. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

I think Trump supporters feel the weakness of their position. They are in the minority and don't feel comfortable with that, for they fear losing status at many levels. The 'butt hurt' comments (really? sexual assault is funny?), is their way of reminding the majority that they have power, at least for now. If you think they are sore winners, what until they lose. We'll be back to discussing fictional birther conspiracies.

19. Irishman macrumors 68030

Hmmm, talk about putting unwise credence into anonymous sources.

20. daflake macrumors 6502a

Probably about as accurate as the crap we read on Fox and CNN.

21. LizKat macrumors 603

LizKat

Lately my interpretation of "us vs them" is that it's superfluous to actual accomplishment and at least in here is evidenced by people starting threads over the absence of which no one was pining in the first place.

22. snowboarder macrumors 6502

so much hope for breaking the divide...

23. daflake macrumors 6502a

That's a high bar for a lot of folks.

24. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502a

Bug-Creator

Feel free to provide examples of liberal meltdowns (like this thread for "conservatives") everytime McCain or Romney made an speech or public appearance to the tune of "make sure to vote next time so this Obama thing is over soon".

Until than -> "biggest sore winners" it is.

25. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

Drumpf and his supporters are probably lashing out because they thought what he did on the apprentice was real, that he built his business from scratch and he was a good negotiator. It turns out, in fact, that he's been good at conning people.

And apparently, he still is.

I imagine most people thought he'd storm in to Washington, make deals, shake hands, put both parties on notice, drain the swamp and hire "the best" people.

Instead, he hired more conmen and theives, lies, rips off the taxpayers, golfs a lot, eats a lot, tweets a lot, watches TV a lot, and probably laughs at his good fortunes.