Why didn't someone warn me???

iBighouse

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 11, 2012
New to iPad ownership here- been using my just purchased iPad all day- went to get some info off my iPhone 4s and the screen on it seemed SOOOOO tiny now!!!! How am I going to be satisfied ever surfing the web or reading email on my iPhone ever again????

rdy0329

macrumors 6502
Mar 20, 2012
New to iPad ownership here- been using my just purchased iPad all day- went to get some info off my iPhone 4s and the screen on it seemed SOOOOO tiny now!!!! How am I going to be satisfied ever surfing the web or reading email on my iPhone ever again????
When I got my first gen iPad, i got the same feeling but after a while, i got accustomed to it.

Macgeeza

macrumors regular
May 18, 2010
Exactly what I was thinking, lol :)

----------

people be warned ... stay out of this thread :(
Why?

azure247

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2008
That was the reason why I sold my iphone. :eek: lol
It should not be a luxury to have both, it becomes too extremely unnecessary when I can sell my iphone for profit and use it towards an ipad and go back to a regular phone.

Nikos

macrumors 68000
Nov 20, 2008
New York
At first it's like "this feels like a huge iPhone."
Then it's like "this feels like a tiny iPad."

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
When I first got an iPad, I was like, "oh, good. I can get rid of my iPod touch." That was until the next time I did laundry and wanted to listen to music while doing it. Then I realized I still needed my iPod in my pocket!

But I hardly ever surf the net on my iPod / iPhone anymore -- in that way the iPad has totally spoiled me!

iBighouse

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 11, 2012
Here's another warning....

your new ipad will overheat on you.
Actually I have been using it practically nonstop from around 11anM today until now and the back has barely gotten warm at all. In fact as I feel the back right now it seems room temp.

Jspring86

Suspended
Oct 7, 2011
Tempe, AZ
#firstworldproblems :apple:

epi117

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2010
I have a samsung note. Was sitting with my son and his iphone, it looked so tiny.

iPhalandrew

macrumors member
Dec 4, 2011
you grow out of it

when i got the first ipad and i went onto the iphone it felt terrible! but you'll definitely get used to it the more you use them.

mrkjsn

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2010
I used to have my iPhone 4 by my side all the time. Since picking up my new iPad, I lost my iPhone in the house 5 times already. It's good news for my 5 year old son though; he's been playing Angry Birds with it non-stop.