Why do i hate the Iphone!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Contradict, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Contradict macrumors newbie

Apple are an innovative company - True

Apple make great products - True

Apple don't upgrade any product very well after the innovation stage - True

The last statement is what bloody irks me. I have an 27" 2013 IMac, 13" I7 Macbook Air 2014 and a 32GB Ipad Air.

I was really really hoping that I would like the Iphone 6 just in order to have all my products work well together. But year after year I have waited for the Keynote just to be majorly underwhelmed.

The size of the phone was the main thing that i hated about the iphone and they've increased it but i'm not convinced 4.7" is quite big enough to tempt me away from the 5" of my HTC One M8.

The HTC One M8 is a great phone and had it not been for the HTC i'd probably hate every phone out at the moment as Samsungs are just shoddy and the other manufacturers don't really offer much.

Maybe i'm expecting too much from Apple. But what I do know is they charge too much for a phone that really doesn't do much more than other phones although I'm prepared to pay the extra for the desktop or laptop or even the IPad, the cost of the Iphone doesn't represent value to me in any way shape or form.

I don't know if its just me who feels this way about it. I guess this post is just to see if I can work out just what it is about the Iphone I hate so much.

Also before I get called a hater....I'm not, I desperately want apple to make a phone I want.

2. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

3. mojito macrumors member

Listen, you need to like what you like and not be so upset about technology. I think it's a little harsh to be upset about a phone not meeting your standards when one exists that already does. It's really a nit-picky problem so just use your HTC and be happy with it. It's not "hating," it's just being a bit too angry for something very insignificant.

4. sk1wbw Suspended

sk1wbw

5. Contradict thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm not angry -

I'm just frustrated as the OCD in me wants my desktop, laptop, tablet and Phone to be with the same manufacturer. Also because I know they can do better.

I did see the 6 Plus but something about that size just seems too big. The M8 is pretty much the optimum size. I dont see the need for any bigger or smaller.