Why Do We Want a CAMERA In The Ipod Touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kooshadeys, May 25, 2010.

1. kooshadeys macrumors newbie

kooshadeys

Evreyone is wanting a camera in the touch [including me that's why i've posted why below] all in the net, but why I was just want to see your reasoning.

The Ipod origanated to be a music player, but now it's everything! We've gotten greedy [in my opinion] on technolog. If we've shown the current Ipad to the presentation of the original Macintosh. I bet people would faint, though we don't want to be caveman. [like BP, British patroleum] but be glad of what you have!

I want a camera though it doesn't have to be great. I just want a pocket media device that I can take With me. I don't want AT&t's phone services, since that I won't go with the iphone.

A camera in the touch would be a great idea for me I will be willing to be lean with the price.

2. Tikker macrumors newbie

I'd like a camera too, mostly because I always carry my Touch with me, and just want to take simple photos for work and play without also carrying a camera

3. liamkp macrumors 68020

liamkp

+1

That would be good, you dont carry your camera with you everywhere.

4. ChrisGonzales90 macrumors 6502a

ChrisGonzales90

+1

5. OGDaniel macrumors 6502a

OGDaniel

To capture moments in time easily and efficiently with a device I always have with me. And the ease to hook my iPod, and there's all my pictures, music, podcasts, everything.

6. tubemonkey macrumors 6502

tubemonkey

For the same reasons the iPhone has a camera - barcode scans, video chat, place recognition, pictures, video, etc.

If the iPhone needs a cam, then the touch needs a cam. I'd get a smartphone to get these features, but the carriers won't sell me one without a data plan. I refuse to pay this monthly surcharge for access I don't need. WiFi is more than adequate for my needs.

7. CalebF macrumors regular

CalebF

Because it's now mid-2010 and we're just NOW getting customized wallpapers while every cell phone since the first colour screen has already had it available.

In other words: It's time!!! :eek:

(and for the logical reasons stated above by PPs).

8. liamkp macrumors 68020

liamkp

You could just buy it for retail.

Seriously why havent they had a wallpaper option? If theyd done this earlier so many people wouldnt be jailbreaking.

9. tubemonkey macrumors 6502

tubemonkey

An unlocked phone is too expensive and not worth the price. If Apple adds a camera and mic to the touch 4G, I'll get one. If not, I'll get a small android tablet instead.