Why does Apple defend their product to the death, but the Windows community refute it

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by BadPancreas3742, Jun 9, 2009.

1. BadPancreas3742 macrumors newbie

The Apple community basically never does anything that I ever see. Whenever Apple goes on the attack, it's the Windows' community that fights back, leaving Microsoft room to sit back and promote their product rationally and accurately. Why doesn't the Mac community do this? The people who promote windows don't even use the same tactics as Apple and rationally approach the subject, using empirical evidence in regards to comparing prices between similar products.

2. Quillz macrumors 65816

Quillz

Some people prefer Macs and others prefer PCs. Some are more fanatical than others.

3. notjustjay macrumors 603

notjustjay

Exactly. This isn't a war. There are no tactics. There's no "fighting back", or offensive attacks. Ad campaigns do this, sure, but the rest of us are just supposed to pick the platform we like best and keep on using it.

It's no skin off my back whether you prefer OS X or Windows. I know what I like, and I use it.