Why dont I see Threads of People compalining Yellow Tints on their iPhone 6 ??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by augustya, Oct 7, 2014.

1. augustya macrumors 68000

augustya

Whoa Guys !! is this the first time that has happened ?? this is Unprecedented ! New Apple Product launch and like the ritual, and much customary I see no threads, post of people complaining of the Yellow/Blue/Red/Indigo/Rainbow colour tints on their iPhone 6 ?? Has Apple Got it right this time ! I am impressed either this is a new breed of people or Apple has changed :p

2. cababah macrumors 68000

So many yellow displays over the years, they just got used to it?

3. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

You gotta search before posting. There's been a couple threads including a ten page one

4. antiprotest macrumors 65816

antiprotest

5. itsmemuffins macrumors 68030

itsmemuffins

The screen on my 6 is so good... mmm... mmm... mmm :D

6. BvizioN Suspended

BvizioN

Search this forum for the keyword Hun

7. saberz macrumors regular

I think most casual people don't care and / or don't realize there is an issue.

Those that look at every detail on the purchase are the minority. Most average users will buy the phone and be done.

8. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Maybe because its been less of a problem? I have seen some threads, but other issues have taken the spotlight.

9. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

Maybe it's because people just use the device and doesn't realize the yellow tint is there.

10. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

I think the ones who complain about the yellow screen are the ones who have more than one ios device in the family. They tend to compare screens and that's when they see the issue.

11. Godmode macrumors newbie

It exists. My 6 (now returned) was yellow. My 6 plus is white. One of my friends hasa yellow 6 even worse than my old one, he didnt realise until we placed my 6+ next to it. Most people dont realise. With both in hand, i have NO doubt in my mind it is a calibration issue. Photos look horrible compared to the balanced screen. (In before 'im a screen expert theyre meant to be 'warmer'... No... Just no)

Attached Files:

12. scottw324 macrumors 6502

That is because all the 4.7" owners are in the 6+ bent threads hating. They haven't had time to complain about their own phone's issues (which by the way bends as well and more easily based on CR test).

As for the whole bending thing...iP6+ owner here for going on three weeks now, no issues. If you don't like the phone, don't by it. If you don't like the ecosystem go to a new one. Other alternatives, create your own phone/ecosystem with your own money and stop complaining. No one forces you to buy stuff. You chose to. Don't like it, return it within 14 days.