Why haven't anybody thought about this.

gecis

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
Liquid armor nano coating spray. I got it yesterday. The spray the takes 24 hours to take complete effect. And lasts for six months. It comes with a microfiber pouch as well. And has 50 uses.

For $29 I don't think there is a better deal out there to protect you from scuffgate.

MrGimper

macrumors 603
Sep 22, 2012
Andover, UK
Liquid armor nano coating spray. I got it yesterday. The spray the takes 24 hours to take complete effect. And lasts for six months. It comes with a microfiber pouch as well. And has 50 uses.

For $29 I don't think there is a better deal out there to protect you from scuffgate.
Unless your device is already scuffed/chipped out of the box... which is what 99.99% of the complaints are about

BFizzzle

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2010
Austin TX

thats cool im going to check it out.

----------

does it make your screen feel different? how the texture feel. what if
i dont like it? how do you get it off.

gecis

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
Unless your device is already scuffed/chipped out of the box... which is what 99.99% of the complaints are about
Trust me, mine didn't come scuffed out of the box. But after a week of rocking it naked it looked pretty bad. I am on iPhone number 2 and so far I really think this thing works. I even noticed that the screen doesn't attract a lot of finger prints.

Needless to say I think you guys should check it out. I think it's worth it as it protects your entire phone without the hassle of applying and removing plastic.

----------

thats cool im going to check it out.

----------

does it make your screen feel different? how the texture feel. what if
i dont like it? how do you get it off.[/QUOTE

I had the exact same fear. But trust no residue no sticky feeling nothing. I noticed the glare is reduced as well.

I am not sure how you can remove it specially when you can't even tell its there. However their website says it lasts for 6 months

Radiating

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2011

This will NOT protect the aluminium shell. It's for glass, not other materials.

It creates a coating that is self leveling and bonds to glass on the atomic level. Putting it on anything else will last maybe a day because it will not bond to the surface.

Also cool review video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp_l7Q9rJ4Y&feature=related

PhoenixMac

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2010
Then kind of defeats the purpose is its only intended for glass. I can get a better solution

CatsTide

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012
It's for glass...not recommended for metal...

sorry...I was busy reading and a couple of peeps beat me to the punch

MrXiro

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2007
Los Angeles

Hey OP. Any update on this product? How's it work after a week? Still holding up etc?

Does it work or is it snake oil?

iamthekiller

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2010
Hey OP. Any update on this product? How's it work after a week? Still holding up etc?

Does it work or is it snake oil?
If you read the other posts in the thread, you'll see he wasted his money because it only works on glass.

----------

Get a case.

MrXiro

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2007
Los Angeles
If you read the other posts in the thread, you'll see he wasted his money because it only works on glass.

----------

Get a case.
I actually meant if it worked in general. I don't care about scuffgate cause its not an issue for me. So no need to be snide. I read every post.

Also you need not answer because I was addressing the OP. Not "random rude Internet dude."

apierrec

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2012
What? Mine is rocking naked pretty much all the time am using it for over a week ... And it's still flawless!