Why I went from on the fence to pre-ordering: 13" MBP

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by John6Plus, Apr 14, 2015.

1. John6Plus macrumors 6502

John6Plus

I had lunch last Tuesday with some coworkers and I was very undecided about the :apple:Watch. On March 31 I had ordered a new 13" MacBook Pro for work.

On Thursday, the 9th, it arrived. The haptic feedback on that thing is so mind bendingly realistic, when I remembered that it was a similar engine used in the watch, I decided to pre-order the sucker that night.

I am looking so forward to completely silencing my phone - it will never buzz, beep or boop again. Even if we can't customize the "type" of taps, feeling the difference between a regular and "deep" click on the new trackpad convinced me they are on to something here.

It also reminds me of the haptic vest in Daemon by Daniel Suarez. :D

2. Wallabe macrumors 6502a

Motorola and Samsung employees are secretly lusting after the Apple Watch as they do their try-on. Get ready for photocopies. Reminds me of Microsoft employees having an iPod for their music player rather than the Zune.

3. SgtPepper23 macrumors regular

Its all in Apple's ecosystem and halo effect, it takes just one thing sometimes for some people! I know I was one of them, first Apple product was a 512 MB (ah those days) iPod Shuffle.

4. Funnone macrumors regular

One day, Timmy fell down the well and lassie found him.......