Why not differan colors

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Muscle Master, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Muscle Master macrumors 6502a

Muscle Master

Why not red or blue... hell pink or purple for the iphone

2. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

One only need to look at the new iPod Touch to conclude it's rather tacky.

3. Muscle Master thread starter macrumors 6502a

Muscle Master

beg to differ... give it the same matte contrast as the black and it would be sharp

4. SPNarwhal macrumors 65816

SPNarwhal

I would love colors, and I do imagine they will come eventually but probably not until they need something to throw into the mix for difference. This iPhone has enough upgrades and changes without new colors to be new enough. Maybe next time when a 5S comes along they'll release new colors to give reason for change.

I'm actually surprised that they went with colors for the iPod Touch, I'm glad they did but it's a bit surprising that all of a sudden they're considering colors as a nice fun thing. Reasoning behind colors I'm sure is because people who buy iPod Touch's and iPod Nanos are usually young, or they're bought for younger people. Kids. That, and iPods are pretty personal but at the same time a lot of people have them so giving yours a little personality over other people's is pretty nice. With phones it's not really like you leave them around or would ever lend them to a friend or anything like that. I don't know if I'm explaining this right.

5. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

Why? Because iPhone are already difficult enough to keep on shelves. Imagine if they have 30 different models of the phone. It would be a nightmare, especially the first few months of launch. You go in, want the iPhone 5, but all they have is pink. This already happens with white versus black and can only get worse with additional colors.