Why people complain so much?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SuperMiguel, Oct 1, 2012.

1. SuperMiguel macrumors 6502

So i go an iphone 5 a week ago anddd im not sure what are people complaining about :S

Battery: I had an iphone 4s that i would have to charge multiple times per day, battery would not last, with the 5 i gone 2 days with out charging it..

LTE: I get LTE about 95% of the time, and everytime i do a speed test is +20Mbs, where before it was max 3 mbs with the 4s

Maps: WTF every one says maps sucks they are bad.. whatever... maps before io6 sucked, navigation was not there.. Now there is navigation and turn by turn support, and the times i used it so far it worked pretty good =)

Out of box damaged: Maybe i go lucky but i got 3 iphones 5, 2 blacks (work/personal) and 1 white (wife) and they all looked perfect.. i roll naked on both of mine and havent had a problem with them

2. Adutrumque macrumors 65816

Adutrumque

Because people think we live in the year of 2150.

Battery is a big question. Why make the iphone thinner and compensate over the battery? Its pretty stupid if you ask me.

Did anyone complain over the 4/4S thickness? No. Keep it the same size but higher. = Extra battery.

On a sidenote , the battery is OK. Generations that had 3310 is still nagged over how low the batterylife is on todays smartphones.

3. Fanboi4life macrumors regular

Fanboi4life

That's a very good point, and I personally would have accepted a thicker phone if it would have gotten 2 more hours of battery life.