Why the iPad mini is One of the More Exciting Releases This Year

Discussion in 'iPad' started by v0lume4, Oct 20, 2012.

1. v0lume4 macrumors 65816

v0lume4

Rumor after rumor has come up regarding the supposed iPad mini. Many of which contradict each other directly--while some rumors claim a retina display, others claim a smaller 1024x768 display on the iPad 2, albeit with a higher pixel density due to size.

Some also argue that the mini will sport the A6, while others suggest the A5 or A5X.

This is the first iOS product release in a while where there isn't 100% certainty on quite a number of features, which has me more excited than usual for the media event this coming Tuesday. I can't wait to see if we are surprised or... Well, disappointed. The latter statement me being not-so-excited for.

No hi-def microscope pictures assuring certain pixel densities, no motherboard leaks...

Am I the only one that feels so?

2. PhoenixMac macrumors 65816

I am just waiting to see what they do with iBooks if nothing special I am just going to buy a paperwhite since I can get free books loaned to me with my prime membership.

3. PlutoniusX macrumors member

If they do it right, it will be a very impressive tablet. :cool:

If not............
    the 7 inch market will be completely dominated by Android.

4. Oohara macrumors 68020

Oohara

I'm so excited I'm already looking for lingerie for my iPad mini.

5. rowspaxe macrumors 68000

rowspaxe

I am not trolling your thread, but what is exciting about another ios device, sized somewhere between the ipad and iphone? I mean ios touch devices are pretty old news at this point.

6. Mrbobb macrumors 601

Think u maybe expecting a super-model, when all u gonna get is a HS cheerleader.

Next week we shall read all the disappointment on this board.

7. v0lume4 thread starter macrumors 65816

v0lume4

I do agree with this

8. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

As long as it has the Apple logo, sales are assured. Nothing else truly matters.