Wide Range of Ethics Scandal at DOI

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by SMM, Sep 10, 2008.

1. SMM macrumors 65816

SMM

For heaven sake - is there any department, or agency in Bush's administration, which is not embroiled in controversy? Can anyone name just one? Yet, some people want to just leave these criminals in power. Oh, I forget, they do not show this stuff on FAUX news, and Rush sure will not be talking about it.

From C&L

Other story links-

Brattleboro Reformer
    NY Times

2. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

What's next? a former CEO of a company running as V/P and taking us to a war that helps his former company? :rolleyes:

3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Sort of sad that they were having coke parties and sex, and Bush never even got a single snort of anything happening.

4. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Christ, I knew the Republicans were in bed with the oil companies... but I thought it was just a figurative bed. Turns out it's a literal one. :rolleyes:

5. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Why aren't we hearing more about this instead of that "lipstick on a pig" crap? Its got everything the media wants. Corruption, drugs, sex. This should be a bigger story.

6. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

I agree, this is scandal-topia and yet the story has remained below the fold.

But, remember kids, the media is vast liberal conspiracy out to get conservatives by covering stories that Obama may have called Palin a pig rather than this story.

7. SMM thread starter macrumors 65816

SMM

Look at how little interest it has drawn on this board. At first I thought I was on everyone's 'ignore' list. Why no one is following, or even discussing this story, which has (like you say) everything the media wants, is beyond me. As for more people here not interested in it, I hope it is not because we have heard so many corruption stories, over the past eight years, people have grown numb to it. When that happens, the bad guys have won. I know many of you have not raised the white flag, and have no intention of capitulating. I sure do not. :mad:

8. LethalWolfe macrumors G3

LethalWolfe

In my experience on this board when a topic doesn't get many responses it's usually because everyone who reads the thread is in agreement w/the OP (and/or one of the first few posters) and therefore doesn't feel the need to respond because their views have already been stated by someone else. Basically if people can't argue they won't respond.;)

Lethal

9. SMM thread starter macrumors 65816

SMM

As usual, you make a very perceptive observation, Lethal. I am embarrassed for not having considered this. I can see, there was not many places to go with this, other than read it.