Wife, three other women torture husband

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by leekohler, Aug 3, 2009.

1. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/08/cops-wife-three-other-women-torture-husband.html

Eek!

2. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Wow right out of the Two and a half men TV show.

3. Malfoy macrumors 6502a

Malfoy

once they got out of jail i'd hunt them down myself and goto town.

4. bbotte macrumors 65816

bbotte

SO Charlie got maried to Rose? I must have missed that episode. ;) LOL

5. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

Thats just aweful. I mean yeah, he is not completely innocent here, but I'm sure there are better ways to go about this....you know...like not sleeping with him anymore. :rolleyes:

6. guydude193 macrumors 6502a

I'm not saying that affairs are okay in the first place, but my God!! I think the absolute farthest the wife should've gone was to slap him in the face and tell him it was over. Gluing a man's penis to his stomach... that's just plain weird. No other words to describe it. My disappointment in the human race keeps rising. Turns on 'We Can Work it Out' by the Beatles

7. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

I'm glad they didn't apply Crazy Glue to hand and hand and that body part. Lorena Bobbitt, these women...infidelity makes people do crazy things. However, these acts are inexcusable.

8. leekohler thread starter macrumors G5

leekohler

Definitely creepy stuff. I do not understand why people do things like this.

9. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

I'm not sure why this is in the PRSI. Is this a warning against those of us who have wives? :confused:

Otherwise it should be in the Current Events section. :)

10. leekohler thread starter macrumors G5

leekohler

I was just being cautious. You never know where these things can go.

11. guydude193 macrumors 6502a

Exactly. We could end up in a discussion on how Bill Gates was involved in this. The MacRumors people are crazy. lol

12. That-Is-Bull macrumors 6502

That-Is-Bull

This is what happens when a gay-loving liberal dim gets elected and starts forcing gay marriage on everybody. This poor guy had to have three different affairs just so he could protect his God-given heterosexuality from the gay agenda. None of this would've happened if McCain was president.

13. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

14. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

15. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

You'd think there would be sexual assault charges or some sort. I know if 4 guys did this type of thing to a girl they'd be seeing at least 5 years.

16. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

Guess the moral of the story is don't have affairs. Or suffer the consequence. :eek:

17. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

Although, if your gluing a girl's penis to her stomach then, maybe you need to sit down and have a talk with her about that...

I guess that would also be labeled as a hate crime.

Sadly true though. When men get angry it's called rage, when women get all sorts of crazy it's called getting even.

18. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

The female discount in the criminal justice system is nothing new.

19. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

20. dubhe macrumors 65816

dubhe

That's nothing compared to what my wife has told me she would do if I every strayed :eek:

21. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Wife and mistresses take revenge on cheating man in Krazy Glue genitals assault Read

Ouch

Apologies to e. :D

22. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Sorry to say this because it's bound to piss some woman off, but I firmly believe the women should be charged with assault in this instance. Ok, we get it, you were cheated on, but to do this to any part of the body, especially a part that so sensitive is wrong.

23. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

What you're missing is that society has deemed certain things, like this, acceptable for the most part. Imagine for a moment that it had been a man who discovered his wife's cheating and decided to glue something of hers together. The guy would get instantly labelled as a wife-beater and crucified in the press, tossed in jail, and the bail, if any, would be a lot higher than a paltry $200.

How many commercials, shows, etc on TV do we see where a guy takes a nut shot and everyone laughs. Now flip it. That ad would never air, and that show would be cancelled faster than the NOW protest could be organized.

Also consider the plethora of cases involving student-teacher affairs. If it's a male teacher and a female student, we should string the guy up by his toes in the dungeon and poke him with sticks until he dies. If it's a female teacher and a male student, then she's just a poor victim of circumstance and needs help. Poor dear is just too pretty to go to jail.

The bottom line here is that we live in a culture where sexual violence against men is tolerated and lauded, and the reverse is never true.

24. miloblithe macrumors 68020

miloblithe

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iNgiwUUydNF4ludSZhGSw8wIuf1AD99RUL5O1

We sure do tolerate sexual assault perpetrated by women. Felony charges and up to six years in prison. Those authorities sure are lauding sexual assault by women. Society sure has deemed things like this acceptable.

FYI:

http://www.vanwagnerwood.com/CM/Custom/sexual-assault.asp

25. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn