Wifi Ipads in Stock at Boston College

Discussion in 'iPad' started by thegreek138, Mar 14, 2011.

1. thegreek138 macrumors newbie

Went to Best Buy on Newberry Street- Sold Out, Wait List of 40 People
    Went to Apple Store on Bolyston Street- Sold Out

Authorized Apple Dealer @Boston College- Have a good amount in stock; Wifi models only, no ATT or Verizon models at all

I was surprised by the fact that they had all Wifi models,sizes, and colors in stock, no waiting

2. dudeman74 macrumors newbie

good idea, i hadn't thought about that. i'll check my campus apple store today

3. thegreek138 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, I guess the Authorized Apple Dealers on College Campuses got quite a few of them. When I was talking to the employees their this morning they told me that they had received more stock of Ipad 2's than nearby places in the area like Target.

4. cbanksy9 macrumors member

NO WAY!!

Can anyone buy them or do you have to be a BC student?

Do you have an address I cant fidn it online, ive been looking all over New England

5. thegreek138 thread starter macrumors newbie

Anyone can buy them. They are an authorized Apple Dealer so it comes with all the perks and benefits of an Apple Store. Aka, if you want to return it, you can return it at any Apple.

6. thegreek138, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2011

thegreek138 thread starter macrumors newbie

The store itself is pretty small, its within a large building on campus. Its on the bottom floor of a large building called McElroy Commons. The address is 140 Commonwealth Avenue Chestnut Hill, MA 02467. If you have trouble finding it, just ask for the bookstore. Its literally directly across from the bookstore in a little special room of its own.

7. cbanksy9 macrumors member

OMG Thank you so much! I've been searching high and low all over, all I want is a wifi ipad!! lol

8. dudeman74 macrumors newbie

they had no stock today at my campus authorized dealer, they did however say they expect them to come in any time now so hopefully this week. good thing is there is no one ever there.